Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 3 - Arizona Cycle Park

Nelson was on the move, and closing the gap between himself and the rest of the riders.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Here is Darrel Patton shown racing his son’s blaster, with a broken arm.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Eichner tried to make the move around Nickell over the step up, but he was not able to do so.
    Brittany #23

But shortly after Eichner was able to make the move and take over the lead.
    Brittany #23

But Ricky Nickell never came around for the next lap. It seems he had blown his rear shock, which caused his pivot bolt to break, which also cracked the cases. It looked as if Nickell would have to be towed off the track.
    Brittany #23

Eichner went on to take the win for the second moto, and also take home his first win of the series with the overall and a 3-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

Jeff Spooner was able to hold onto the third position and Nelson had made his way into the fourth spot. Cyle Chislock rounded out the top five for the second moto.
    Brittany #23

Even with Nelsons crash in the second moto, he still managed to take a home a second place finish for the weekend. Although Nelson is still in the lead for the first place position with 67 points, Doug Eichner is now in second with 63 points, and Cyle Chislock is in third with 45 points for the series.
    Brittany #23

Here is Dennis Capogni, who took the win for the 2&4 Stroke expert class at the last race. Capogni had some problems with his front breaks in the first moto, and had to switch to his other bike in the second moto, which he isn’t as comfortable on.
    Brittany #23

Brittany Bloodworth took the overall win for the Women’s Intermediate class with a 1-1 finish. Lynn Prosser took second place and Danielle Amundson took third.
    Brittany #23

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast