Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 3 - Arizona Cycle Park

Nelson looked somewhat like superman as both him and his quad went flying through the air. Shortly after this Chislock looks backwards, because he has no idea what just happened.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

A few of the other riders also got tangled up in the mess as Nelson was rolling on the ground.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Here Chislock is shown looking backwards still trying to figure out what is going on.
    Brittany #23

And is was Ricky Nickell who was quick to get out front.
    Brittany #23

Nelson was quick to get back to running his quad, but he had lost his kill switch and it took him awhile to find it on the ground.
    Brittany #23

These three riders, Rafael Guzman, TJ Dietrich, and Mike Machado, also where caught up in this commotion.
    Brittany #23

This was the second gate in the pro classes. This was the Open Pro class which consisted of three riders. Larry Heidler, Harris Davis, and Darrel Patton.
    Brittany #23

Ricky Nickell was in the lead, but Eichner was not too far behind.
    Brittany #23

Here is a picture of the distance that was between Nickell and Eichner. As you can see, it was not very much.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Terry was running in the third spot, but the most amazing part was that it looked as if he would finally finish a race, and on his own quad. Terry has had some bad luck this year, and we are glad to see that he is finally able to compete with the top guys.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast