Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 3 - Arizona Cycle Park

The third, fourth, and fifth position was a close battle with Jeff Spooner in front of the number 96 rider Ricky Nickell, and Doug Eichner was running in the fifth spot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And Mike Machado was running in the sixth spot.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Eichner was able to make the pass around Nickell, and now set his eyes on making the pass on Spooner.
    Brittany #23

Eichner was able to make the pass, and immediately put some distance between them.
    Brittany #23

But it was Nelson who was able to grab the first moto win, followed by Cyle Chislock in the second place position, and Dour Eichner in third.
    Brittany #23

The second moto of the pros where lined up and ready to race.
    Brittany #23

And Nelson had a great jump off the line, but Chislock was not to far behind.
    Brittany #23

And we were not to sure who quite got the holeshot, it looked at if Dustin Nelson was slightly ahead.
    Brittany #23

But the two riders came in a little too close to each other, and it looked as it Chislock was going to get the worst of it.
    Brittany #23

But it was Nelson who went tumbling side ways, and Chislock preformed a nose wheelie for us.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast