Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 3 - Arizona Cycle Park

2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 3 - Arizona Cycle Park

For the third round of the ITP Quad Cross, we headed to the “Grand Canyon State” otherwise known as Arizona.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The track we would be competing on was off highway 85, and was called “Arizona Cycle Park”.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The track had a great lay-out, which was kind of long, but it consisted of many straight aways, a few jumps, and some woops.
    Brittany #23

The track sits in pretty much what we would call a hole. The dirt was dug out , when highway 85 was built. Which made it very convenient to put a track in, because where ever you are standing at you can pretty much see the entire track.
    Brittany #23

Although this was the first time quads had ever been on this track, it was definitely wide enough for passing, and there where a few different lines out there, which also made it very nice.
    Brittany #23

ACP (Arizona Cycle Park) even had the trophies made for this round, or should I say plaques. They even had this banner made, and up on the stage where they do the podiums at.
    Brittany #23

There where many riders, such as Doug Eichner, who came out early to practice, as the track closed down and only allowed quads on the track.
    Brittany #23

Dennis Capogni was washing his quad after a long day of practice on Saturday.
    Brittany #23

This was Jason and Corry Weller’s set up for the weekend.
    Brittany #23

Keith Taylor, washing and prepping his quad for the big day.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast