Thread: time for a change

time for a change

since my recent loss of my last machine 04 trx it was stolin two months ago i am proud to anouce that i am get an suzuki i am getting o good deal 6800 out the door new how is it and if any former trx 450r owners made the switch whats the pros and cons
    1987 honda 250r
    taper bored 42mm carb
    open k&n filterw/outerwears
    Bills complete pipe
    power madd hand guards
    port&polished motor
    330 bored and stroked w/wiesco ski doo piston
    roost boost
    rear 20inch kendas with beadlocks
    23razors on front

It rips, cant wait till you get your 40$ kit :)

Anyways here's your pic's

Cant wait to see how it is when you get her all dialed in.
    1985 atc 200x [with 1986 motor] sold

1985 atc 200x smokes some but otherwise stock [sold]

2001 416ex Ross 10:8:1 hotcam stage 2 ported and polished. UM aluminm airbox. 158mj 42pj [think I need to go up on pj] It has black plastic has duel rate with compression & rebound adjust elka rear shock lone star +4 axle 20 inch razr's on douglas beadlock's. Up front I have lone star +2 chrome race arms with elka's triple rate compressino adjustable also has pro design air filter and WB E-Series slipon [with no rings on it] and Pro-armor nerf's. All Engine work done by 2-Strokes a local shop.

2004 450R has full HRC kit installed all airbox and jetting as well as cam Sparks full system, UNI filter, Pro-Armor Nerfs, 21 inch Razr2's on douglas beadlocks up front and 18 inch razr mx's on douglas beadlocks in the rear as well Geforce +3 axle. Lonestar racing +2.5 +1 a-arms. Derisi racing ZPS & link package [Best mod I did on my 450r so far] Flexxbars.