Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnt Mill, Laurens SC prerace chat..

Burnt Mill, Laurens SC prerace chat..

let the chit fly !!!! jake is allready making excuses, but i'm sure he's marking every shortcut there is. we'll have to put a gps system on him to keep him honest. i aint talking smack about scott this time due to the arse whooping he put on me at i-20. i think i have shamed houston sr into senoir class.. let's hear it guys and gals....

is wildman gonna race??? anybody know???

gump you are gonna wake up the beast inside jake!!

rick
    MY RIDE: 04 450r
    08 sponcers: BIG BALLS RACING, AND ME

MIDEAST # 313

i was kicking jakes arse back in 2003.. notice him behind me here ???
    where is this beast that's in him ??? or has it allready pulled out and left an empty hole in him... huh huh i said hole...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I cant wait...I love Burnt Mill Creek! I hope Gump puts the smack down on all of you after Scott puts the smack down on Gump I know I probably wont do good...I haven't even unloaded my 4w from the last race! I am going to try to come down early and sit in the car and study! My buddy Porsha and her son is coming and you all should make her feel loved! Her husband just walked out on them and she is pregnant and trying to finish nursing school! I hope everyone gets to come and race!
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

drunk

or pain pills this weekend.Needed help this morning couldn't hardly wipe.When you can't feed your face or wipe your fffff.

Originally posted by gump
    i was kicking jakes arse back in 2003.. notice him behind me here ???
    where is this beast that's in him ??? or has it allready pulled out and left an empty hole in him... huh huh i said hole...
    Gump PLEASE throw that damn picture awAY!!!!!!!!@I'm tired of trying to like you.And I just CANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

i'll stop by the shop real early sunday morning and straighten that back up jake and fill that empty place in ya.... you be aight ........

Originally posted by gump
    i'll stop by the shop real early sunday morning and straighten that back up jake and fill that empty place in ya.... you be aight ........
    I'd ADVISE you to keep moving and there'll be no filling anything.I'm done wid this QUEER chit you got.NEEd I remind bout my vicousus&unprovokedness???????????????

IF you look at that picture closely my front tires r off the ground and was just fixing to fill your emptyness wid something>>>>.

vicousus&unprovokedness.. i know of this.. could a hero attack his follower ?? should i respect my hero or motivate him ?? why is he a hero and i just a follower ?? what does it take to be a hero ?? or will i allways follow ?? it will take a couple of beers to ponder this....

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast