Thread: camshafts

Question camshafts

What is the difference between the HRC cam and the Hotcams stage 2 cam?

Anyone?

the hotcam comes on sooner

It starts to pull sooner, but drops off before the HRC does as well.
    If you like to ride in very high R's like I do you cant beat the 04-05 HRC cams.
    1985 atc 200x [with 1986 motor] sold

1985 atc 200x smokes some but otherwise stock [sold]

2001 416ex Ross 10:8:1 hotcam stage 2 ported and polished. UM aluminm airbox. 158mj 42pj [think I need to go up on pj] It has black plastic has duel rate with compression & rebound adjust elka rear shock lone star +4 axle 20 inch razr's on douglas beadlock's. Up front I have lone star +2 chrome race arms with elka's triple rate compressino adjustable also has pro design air filter and WB E-Series slipon [with no rings on it] and Pro-armor nerf's. All Engine work done by 2-Strokes a local shop.

2004 450R has full HRC kit installed all airbox and jetting as well as cam Sparks full system, UNI filter, Pro-Armor Nerfs, 21 inch Razr2's on douglas beadlocks up front and 18 inch razr mx's on douglas beadlocks in the rear as well Geforce +3 axle. Lonestar racing +2.5 +1 a-arms. Derisi racing ZPS & link package [Best mod I did on my 450r so far] Flexxbars.

Actually you can beat the HRC cams for topend. The Johnson, Megacycle and web 208 all pull more topend than the HRC. It is just the least expensive of the group and easiest to fond on fleabay
    You must be fast, because I was haulin *** when I passed you!

2004 TRX 450r
    Pulse Charger
    HRC Kit
    Polished subframe, cases, grab bar, kickstart, shifter

Engine has been sent off to be DASAsized

1999 Polaris 400
    Piped, clutched, ported