Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP QuadCross Round 2 - RaceTown

It wasn't long before Dustin Nelson moved into the first place position.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Schell was near the front of the pack, but spun out in the back section and came off his quad, allowing a few riders to get around him.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

All of the riders where riding their hearts and such as Nick Hengtgen.

Which dazed people as the red flag was thrown out four laps into the seven lap race. They all pulled off and where trying to figure out what exactly was going on.
    Brittany #23

Everyone headed back to the starting line, and lined up to re-race. The gate was checked to make sure we would not have the same problem once again, and the riders where off.

It was a close holeshot, but it was Nelson who took the early lead, followed closely by Jeremy Schell, and Cyle Chislock.
    Brittany #23

As they other guys where racing, Chris Riley was out early once again, as he looked down at his quad.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell, was having a great race, as he was running in the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Cyle Chislock was running in the fourth spot, and was trying to hold off Machado.
    Brittany #23

But Chislock was unable to hold off Machado, and Mike Machado made the move around Chislock to move into the fourth place position. The battle for 2nd, 3rd, and fourth was close, and one mistake could cause any of these riders to fall back.
    Brittany #23

When the checked flagged was finally waved, it was Dustin Nelson who took the win for the second moto.
    Brittany #23

After a very Strenuous battle, it was Jeremy Schell who was able to hold on to the second place postion. And you can bet that the "soCal Hick" was happy with this, after just coming back from an injury.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast