Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP QuadCross Round 2 - RaceTown

And it was Mike Machado on his Honda 450R that grabbed the holeshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

But it was Nick Hengtgen who was able to nudge out Machado and take the lead.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

It was not long before Machado made the pass to take the first place position again, and Jeremy Schell moved into the second place position, pushing Nick into third.
    Brittany #23

It was Mike Machado who was still in the lead, but Jeremy Schell was closing the gap.
    Brittany #23

And Doug Eichner was running in the third place position.
    Brittany #23

Ricky Nickell getting ready to make the pass on TJ Dietrich
    Brittany #23

But it was Mike Machado who took a well deserved first place win.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell, took an impressive second place finish, after being off for a few months.
    Brittany #23

And it was Doug Eichner who was able to hold onto the third place position.
    Brittany #23

The wind picked up, as the pros headed to the line.

It was Doug Eichner who grabbed the holeshot, but what most people did not see happen, was that only half of the gate dropped. So half of the riders where off the gate a few seconds before the other half of the riders. The remaining riders on the gate just plowed through. .
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast