Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP QuadCross Round 2 - RaceTown

And Jeff Spooner was holding onto the second place position.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And it was Josh Frederick running in the third place.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Dustin Terry, who is new to the pro class this year, looked at if he was finally having his first race this year, where he was not having any problems with his bike. Terry shown here running in the fourth place position.
    Brittany #23

The real battle in this race was the second, third, and fourth spots. They where so close, that we where not sure who was going to finish where.
    Brittany #23

Here the three are shown again going over the step up right after eachother.
    Brittany #23

As Dustin Terry brought the pressure, he made the move to pass Frederick and take over the third place position.
    Brittany #23

Now Terry had set his eyes on passing Jeff Spooner, but would he be able to?
    Brittany #23

Nelson went on to take the win.
    Brittany #23

It was a close race up until the very last second. But it was Jeff Spooner who grabbed the second place, and Dustin Terry finished in third.
    Brittany #23

The second wave was off...
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast