Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP QuadCross Round 2 - RaceTown

2006 ITP QuadCross Round 2 - RaceTown

For the second round of the ITP QuadCross series we headed to RaceTown 395 in Adelanto CA.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

From the side of highway 395, you can see some of the large jumps on the main track.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

After quite sometime trying to get the schedule situated we where all ready to start racing. Even this little guy on his batter powered Kawaskai.
    Brittany #23

As we all know, racetown is known for its more technical jumps which most riders enjoy. Such as Dustin Nelson shows us during practice.
    Brittany #23

Here is another jump that riders enjoy. The 105 foot step up, if you make it to the down side.
    Brittany #23

One of the best things about this track is that you can pretty much watch from anywhere and still get a great veiw of the track.
    Brittany #23

One down fall about this track, is there really isn't as much room on the gate as there is on other tracks. So you have to get there early if you want a good spot.
    Brittany #23

Because of the large amount of pro riders, they had to split them up and run qualifiers for gate positioning in the main.

It looked as if it would be Dustin Nelson who would grab the holeshot for the first wave.
    Brittany #23

But it would be the number 56 rider, Jeff Spooner, who would get out front.
    Brittany #23

But Nelson was quick to make his move around Spooner to take over the first place position.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast