Thread: Need some advice please

Need some advice please

I need some advice I bought my girlfriend a 2003 300ex its mint and all stock even still has really good original tires on it. I wanna make it alittle wider and make it alittle better rider for her and think I've seen someone put 400ex a-arms with trx450 front shocks on one, is that possible? I don't wanna spend much money cause I race mx and have 3 trx450s to keep up with myself lol but just wanna make her bike alittle better for her for trails and dunes. Also is there anyway possible to put a stock trx450 axle in one to make it wider in the back? Thanks alot for any help cause I have no clue when it comes to a 300ex haha

ok dude here goes. 400 ex front a arms will fit along with the tie rods and ends (need the tie rods and ends) 400 ex shocks will fit you just need to get a relocator bracket (jbracing) not sure about the rear end stuff. check out the 350cc sport forum, PLENTY of info on the 300EX. i know i went to one of the links a few times for info. planning to do the same to my exact same bike as yours when "bill" says its ok
    2003 300EX K&N/ no air box lid Supertrapp IDS 2 exhaust
    Maxxis Razors 22 front 20 rear
    Dynojet jet kit
    14 front sproket soon to be 36 rear
    Hoping for a FST 330 Big Bore

Between duck tape, WD-40 and cajun ingenuity anything is fixable!!!!!!!!!