Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project 400ex

Project 400ex

Here is my 400ex frame and stuff after a fresh PC!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Honda 400ex, 426 JE piston, Hotcams Stage 2 cam, Ported head, Uni Air filter,WB Rev box White Brothers Pro-Meg exhaust, TCS ZPS fronts, TCS rebuilt ZPS rear, IMS desert tank. IMS Bumper, Tinner airscoops, AC Propegs, Edelbrock Carb, PEP stabilizer, Durablue X-33 axle, Houser +2 a-arms. Maxxis razer rears. 15/36 gearing

AIM naterbwillard

2000 Honda 400ex, 426 JE piston, Hotcams Stage 2 cam, Ported head, Uni Air filter,WB Rev box White Brothers Pro-Meg exhaust, TCS ZPS fronts, TCS rebuilt ZPS rear, IMS desert tank. IMS Bumper, Tinner airscoops, AC Propegs, Edelbrock Carb, PEP stabilizer, Durablue X-33 axle, Houser +2 a-arms. Maxxis razer rears. 15/36 gearing

AIM naterbwillard

AIM naterbwillard

AIM naterbwillard

WOW!!
    I like that red and black colors!!
    LMS Racing....
    Metal fab & welding

Thanks to JH-Racing

im doing a red and black combo but idk if i want to do black or silver vain??
    97 TJ Blue - 4" lift & 33's
    SOLD 90 Accord Green - "tuckin 19's"

01 400ex yellow - undergoing a TOTAL rebuild all to come parts

416, hotcam 2, p&p, 450r carb, Roll Design +3+1 a arms & +1 stem, Yoshi full exhaust, gusseted frame & PC'ed, Axis shocks all the way around, Duncan Racing bumper, DuraBlue axle +4, Hiper beadlocks, ITP .190 fronts, ITP rear & Maxxis fronts, Galfer lines, TAG bars, D.I.D., AC Pro Pegs, more to come.....

www.bcsperformance.com

Project 400ex

That looks awesome... How much did that cost to get your frame powedercoated, and how much time did it take you to strip your atv down to your frame???
    bbb

It just cost me the amount of the powder. I have a friend that has a gun and an oven. I took everything down to the sandblaster and he did it all for $30.

Thanks for the compliments

AIM naterbwillard

Project 400ex

Those pics of yours really make me want to get my atv powdercoated... is it hard to get your atv stipped down to the frame or is it rather easy??
    bbb

That colors are going to look sweet on the quad when you get it back on.. What color plastic you going to put on..... Red or Black?
    Show some pics when you get it back together.
    04' 406ex- Some goodies done too it...

06' Lt-R450- Some goodies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast