• Pitmom - Kasea 90

16 8.56%
  • trxfour50r - 450r

13 6.95%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: April Quad of the Month Poll

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Originally posted by theTman
    not trying to be a prick...but shouldnt it be a first come first serve basis....not pick the entrys yourself?
    I tryed that the first couple months, and I really didn't like how it worked. By only having the first 10 that enter then you will always get some quads that aren't the nicest. By waiting a week and letting more people enter their quads it gives more people a chance to enter, and in many case lets nicer quads into the contest.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

I'm a little surprised that the Trick450R machine didn't even make it into the competition, but, there are some really nice machines in there.
    I tend to agree that the yellow doesn't work real well with the rest, but that's the color plate he's required to run this year.
    I guess we should have considered that before we built it, but we actually didn't dwell much on looks, our concentration was on performance, 'form follows function' as they say.
    Regardless, we appreciate the favorable comments and want to extend our congrats to all those in the final round, and especially to the owner of the winning machine. It's a tough competition in that collection of really nice rides!
    SPAMWERKS RACING 450R
    2007 SPONSORS:
    DASA - TEAM RACERS EDGE
    ELKA SUSPENSION
    LONE STAR RACING
    FOX RACING
    RER MOTORCITY
    SPECTRO OILS OF AMERICA
    PRECISION POWDER COATING

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Originally posted by trick450r
    why dont you start it earlier and have a few polls, that way you have semi-finals and the final....or you could put together 10 or so active members different each month to vote in the top 10...excuse me if im wrong but it just doesn;t seem right that 1 persons tastes and opinions judge the event....i know my quad isn;t quite as visually appealing as some, but alot of people would look at the motor section of the mod list and would consider it to be more important than looks...maybe you dont feel that way, but either way i think we should maybe make some changer in the future...

I usualy say this atleast once a month, I view this more as a looks contest than anything else. I don't take just looks into consideration, I do also look at the other things like suspention and motor work. I have been running the contest like this for more than a year, and it has been working great for me. When there is someone that has a complaint I listen and if I think they are making a good point I will change something. Maybe I will start picking a random member to pick the 10 for the poll.

I am going to stick with 1 week for entries, and one week for a poll. No semi finals, and multiple polls, then it just gets to be too much work, and overly complecated.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

Originally posted by TheFontMaster
    I usualy say this atleast once a month, I view this more as a looks contest than anything else. I don't take just looks into consideration, I do also look at the other things like suspention and motor work. I have been running the contest like this for more than a year, and it has been working great for me. When there is someone that has a complaint I listen and if I think they are making a good point I will change something. Maybe I will start picking a random member to pick the 10 for the poll.

I am going to stick with 1 week for entries, and one week for a poll. No semi finals, and multiple polls, then it just gets to be too much work, and overly complecated.

okay no problem...its done...PS i voted for 416exmx
    04' 450r-everything,63hp>stock bore/stroke
    94' RX7 R1- built 5.3l lsx, 76mm turbo, built t56, Ronin widebody etc- project
    63' F250 4x4- 6bt I/C Cummins motor, Ford ZF5 trans, Kingpin Dana 60 front, 87' F350 frame, 6 inch lift, 37's, 63' F250 body- toy hauler

trick450r deffinitely would have had my vote...but i gave it to moto49x instead
    Kyle Corey

300ex Fullbore/Elka/Burgard/AC/FMF/Tag/K&K/Durablue/LoneStar/Kenda/ITP/Gibson/Pro Design/RTC/Sunstar/K&N/Webcams/Outerwears/Sidewinder

man I see mx quads a works quad and a desert quad but what about one of the 2 xc machines the trick yfz or trx
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

4th place, not too shabby

everyone that entered had sick quads. But my vote goes to f1502nv
    406ex - January '13 QOTM

Evana...thank you for your vote. We put alot of time and money in that machine for the future of kids in quad riding and racing. Was hoping to represent them in this competition.

I knew that putting a Kasea in there wouldn't get the votes that a 450 gets, due to more people race those and are more interested in them. But I am glad it was one of the 10 chosen so others can see what is out there.

GO KASEA!!!
    Pit mom to:
    Clayton Heath #1
    ITP Quadcross 2005 Champion
    90cc mod
    &
    Chris Thornton #6 Int YFZ450
    Special thanks to:
    Accelerate Financial, Warehousemotorsports.com, ZLT.com, Specialty Coatings, Spider Grips, Goat Eyewear, Bling-Star, Quad-Tech and John Anderson.

heres a vote for my little brother...go Clayton!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast