Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: September 13-15th @ Little Sahara

September 13-15th @ Little Sahara

Not sure if everyone knows but there will be another RoostFest/DuneFest/whatever you call it fest at Little Sahara State park, Waynoka Oklahoma the weekend of Sept. 13-15th. I'm planning on heading down a day or two earlier, hope to see you all there!

RIDE!
    ALL ABOUT SAND!

WWW.GSAIRWERX.COM

hey man i am from oklahoma and i will be heading down there that weekend too

:devil I'll be there

gonna e there!

hey everyone i am gonna be there f the bike holds out till then. i wanna race sme z400's while i am there. i am going to be th one with a yellow ex that has the #plate 22 on it, pimped out and rolling fat.
    2001 400ex, durablue x-33 axle, Burgard Crhome A-arms, carbon fiber side shrouds, and tank cover, 250r hood, Grooved front mx radials, renthal bars, grip, acerbis hand guards, fcr39 carb, port, polish, Hrc cam, titanium valve spring retainers and heavy duty springs, 500 stroker kit, auxillary oil cooler, K&N fliter, OEM scoops.

roost fest

We are going to be there that weekend too we are bringing a large group. We are going to arrive on the 11th and leave the 15th. hope to see everyone there.

I will be there with a large group. We are leaving from central Arkansas on the evening of the 10th so we should be there early morning on the 11th. Just in time to get a night ride in. Look forward to seeing everyone there. Chris I would like to race my bone stock 400ex against some z400 too, even though I will probably get killed.

ls

There will also be sanctioned drag races there that weekend. Ill be there with 2 drag Rs and a quick 400ex. Plz invite others to attend, Don ( the owner of the shop) is hoping to make these drags a regular event. I build R motors and 400ex motors so if you have any questions and are impressed by any of our 3 bikes feel free to stop and ask questions. Both Rs are very nice and have long swingarms and K&K graphics on them. Im pretty sure you will not it is me.

I'll be there on my red 02 400EX with all my Banshee riding inlaws.
    Who's from the Kansas City area thats going? We are about 45 minutes south of KC. We will be there the 12th thru Sunday the 15th. We will be in the red HALL's Brothers trailer. Looking forward to meeting you all and a weekend blast!

Cannon

ill b there, look for an r with cherry red plastic and lotsa chrome, a purple blaster, and a white and green 'shee

i might take you up on that offer sand trix, we just got the r not to long ago and still have some Q's, it used to b chris bartholemews (if anyone knows him) he won the chillibowl 2000 with it, lata*:devil :blah

I will be driving a dark and light blue fullsize chevy ext. cab lowered 3" and 4" with a huge HYPERLITE sticker on the back window. If you see me say hello, planning on leaving the 11th mid day and going home the 15th.

Or look for a 400ex with brand new Yellow plastic and Honda of Troy red graphics kit installed.

Remember RIDE RED!
    ALL ABOUT SAND!

WWW.GSAIRWERX.COM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast