Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Round 4: Racetown395

Round 4: Racetown395

Is this going to be the same track as Adelanto? Just curious.

I have to make it to this race. I want to make it to four of the races this season which means I have to make it to at least one of the Wash. races or Idaho. That is very far for me so hopefully I can work something out!

So far I plan on the Racetown, Utah, and Pismo...I heard the Washougal race is one of the best MX tracks so it would be nice to make that one.

Again...# 143

Can't wait...trying to get my thumb into shape and also getting rear shock revalved..
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

well... i hope not!!! woops are fun for the most part, but not for an hour straight!!!! see ya there...
    C.J. Moore

How did you guys do?

I placed 4th unofficially. I had some throttle issues but other than that I had a lot of fun and I am pretty pleased with my finish. Pretty good second race for me. Looking forward to my next one!
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

I placed 5th Open A, just was super sore and ran out of steam, this morning I was leading sport 15-29 A class and was 3rd overall about to make the pass for 2nd overall and my sprocket broke off and the chain wadded up and broke my case saver and engine case, but since there was only 5 people in the class and I lapped the last 2 I still ended up 3rd so I'll take it! My favorite part of the course was the step-up, it was the only place I could really rest plus it was fun to fly for a second
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

Originally posted by WORCSYFZ199
    My favorite part of the course was the step-up, it was the only place I could really rest plus it was fun to fly for a second
    Lol's... That looked too scary for me, I did not attempt it.

I too had a lot of fun... Just not as fast as the two of you.

The desert section was a bit punishing, but a lot of fun having aftermarket suspension. Saw some without aftermarket, and they did a lot of "left to right" bouncing in the whooped out sections.

As for me, this was the first time I have ever raced back to back days. I raced my 416 since it had aftermarket shocks on it, and if means anything, my 450R would not start anyway.

Saturday got 2nd in 30 + C, and Sunday got 6th in Open C. Go figure, I had better lap times on Sunday than Saturday... And I admit, I was abit whipped on Sunday.

I had a blast racing in the 2 classes I ran... A lot of place changes and good people. I just don't know what it will take to remove a minute off my lap times!
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

Congrats you guys...I actually didn't meet anyone out there. All the girls were pretty much to themselves which I can't blame them because so was I...starting line was just kind of relaxing and making sure I knew what was going on. I was last off the line, I had no Idea what the guy was going to do with the flag...he started pointing at us so I took that as a sign but he had the flag down so i was kind of waiting and watching the other girls...didn't want to false start or go offsides (football, hehe).

All in all a great race. I wish I could have hit some of the jumps more!! They were fun!

Are any of you going to Idaho?
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Did anybody get any pictures or know of anyone who took pictures of the womens b/c race (race7) since the event photographer left for the hospital they have no pictures for my race up.

Would like to see some pictures...I saw a bunch of people who looked professional (on the track) taking pictures...

Thanks
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Originally posted by adrenalinefreak
    Did anybody get any pictures or know of anyone who took pictures of the womens b/c race (race7) since the event photographer left for the hospital they have no pictures for my race up.

Would like to see some pictures...I saw a bunch of people who looked professional (on the track) taking pictures...

Thanks

There should be all sorts of them at www.sportquad.com
    Nobody trains for 2nd place.

Yea i've been waiting alll week for off-road.com to put up there tons of pictures i know they have. Oh and I saw that photogropher get hurt. She broke her nose and got some bad scrapes on her face. Go to fastphotolab.com and they have some alright pictures of the race.
    WHO DERE????? ohhhh derka derka

There should be some pictures up on www.pittraffic.com by the middle of this week. It will include photos from the womens b/c race
    www.out4sand.com - www.pittraffic.com - www.atvinsider.com

Looking forward to 2008! Thanks: S&S Motorsports, Fox Shox, MotoWorks, MotoX Nutrition, Hiper Wheels, ODI Grips, MSR, IMS, Flexx Bars, PowerMadd, & Scott Goggles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast