16 8.56%
  • trxfour50r - 450r

13 6.95%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: April Quad of the Month Poll

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA

April Quad of the Month Poll

Here is the contestants for April, enjoy

I won't be able to post the pics of everyones quad into this thread untill later tonight, or tomorow, so here is the link to the entry thread.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...5&pagenumber=1
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

how come trick450r isnt on the poll?

There can be only 10 quads in the poll. Not everyone can make it in.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX

Originally posted by fasterz
    how come trick450r isnt on the poll?

i agree...i heard it was because it doesn't have enough stickers....go figure...And i thought having twice the motor of anyone else would give me a slight edge...oh well, i'll be back in a few months or whenever i can with a few more stickers, that might help...
    04' 450r-everything,63hp>stock bore/stroke
    94' RX7 R1- built 5.3l lsx, 76mm turbo, built t56, Ronin widebody etc- project
    63' F250 4x4- 6bt I/C Cummins motor, Ford ZF5 trans, Kingpin Dana 60 front, 87' F350 frame, 6 inch lift, 37's, 63' F250 body- toy hauler

go pittmom woot woot
    Evan Abernathy
    yes it's fast no you can't ride it
    keasyalater

Originally posted by trick450r
    i agree...i heard it was because it doesn't have enough stickers....go figure...And i thought having twice the motor of anyone else would give me a slight edge...oh well, i'll be back in a few months or whenever i can with a few more stickers, that might help...

no need to be a whiner about it, if they can only fit 10, and you were last entry, then that means your out, your bike is nicer than some others in the poll, so dont cry about it

personally my vote goes to moto49x

WOW!!! I thought I had a nice quad, but the others are just great. Mine is a little different from the norm though, being setup to run Baja and all.

Originally posted by xrxmxcx
    no need to be a whiner about it, if they can only fit 10, and you were last entry, then that means your out, your bike is nicer than some others in the poll, so dont cry about it

personally my vote goes to moto49x
    im not whining...actually im not even mad, i was seeking an answer from the administration as to why infact it didn't make it...
    04' 450r-everything,63hp>stock bore/stroke
    94' RX7 R1- built 5.3l lsx, 76mm turbo, built t56, Ronin widebody etc- project
    63' F250 4x4- 6bt I/C Cummins motor, Ford ZF5 trans, Kingpin Dana 60 front, 87' F350 frame, 6 inch lift, 37's, 63' F250 body- toy hauler

Originally posted by trick450r
    im not whining...actually im not even mad, i was seeking an answer from the administration as to why infact it didn't make it...

When I went through the quads to narrow them down, honestly your quad didn't stick out as much to me as the other ones. Its a nice quad, and I know you must have alot of money into it, but when I looked at it I just don't really like how it looks. I think that there are too many colors, and they clash a bit too much, esecialy compared to some of the other quads.

There is always some people that complain about what quads get in. Everyone's oppinions are different so I don't expect everyone to agree with what quads I put into the poll. You have a very nice quad, and it's something to be proud of. And good luck if you decide to enter it again.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX

Originally posted by TheFontMaster
    When I went through the quads to narrow them down, honestly your quad didn't stick out as much to me as the other ones. Its a nice quad, and I know you must have alot of money into it, but when I looked at it I just don't really like how it looks. I think that there are too many colors, and they clash a bit too much, esecialy compared to some of the other quads.

There is always some people that complain about what quads get in. Everyone's oppinions are different so I don't expect everyone to agree with what quads I put into the poll. You have a very nice quad, and it's something to be proud of. And good luck if you decide to enter it again.

not trying to be a prick...but shouldnt it be a first come first serve basis....not pick the entrys yourself?
    2001 440ex
    rebuilding as the paychecks keep comming in...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast