Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: thinkin about a chevy

Talking thinkin about a chevy

i'm getting an insurance check for my dakota this week, and i found me a 91 chevy 1500 regular cab short bed. got a 350 with an auto tranny(only thing i don't care for) lifted 4 inches...mud tires, step bars, etc... the price is right, i think i'm gonna get it.

i also found a couple dodge 1500's (a 94 and a 96 for about the same price..)

i'm liking the chevy, my buddies got one and i like how it drives, looks, etc....

do i go with the older chevy or the newer dodge??

and if i hear one "go buy something foriegn..theyre so much better...blah blah blah...i'm gonna shove your rice burning matchbox toy up your ***
    '03 Predator
    HMF/ K&N
    '01 440EX K&N, WB,
    '02 Polaris Trail-Slug

ARE YOU CRAZY?? Get a ford.

YES FORD!!!! they last longer

gm first

Originally posted by nosliw
    gm first
    You have toked too much... well there is never to much

Originally posted by 89honda 250x
    YES FORD!!!! they last longer
    funnyest thing i've heard all day!!
    my dads freind has a '95 F150 and the oil pan rusted out on it!! would you ever see that happen on a chevy? NOPE!

fords are just plain junk like look at the wheel camber... have you ever seen one that isn't sagging in the front end with out the front wheels worn on the inside? not that i've seen!

dodges are ok but there are soem lemons out there. i'd stay away from them as nice of a truck as they are.

you can't go wrong with a chevy, if somthing does go wrond parts are cheaper that ford/dodge. i must say i don't like the T- bar front ends but they do work good.at least when you put a chevy into 4x4 it will work unlike ford/dodge.

wait maybe you should buy foriegn and get a datsun
    j/k
    Jordan Lepp
    '99 440EX.. JE 89.25mm 12:1 piston. P&P'ed, FCR, full exhaust, AC nerfs & bumper, works F&R, burguard +2's, Razr2's, DMPgrahics & seat, T2's, UNI

(Dads) 04 DVX400, wiseco 12:1, hotcams, FMF ti4 & hi-flo header, K&N,nerfs,razr2's

i say get the dodge i lost all trust in chevy after what has gone on with mine

i bought my truck new in 99 and have babied it
    so far i have blown one clutch , snapped 3 drive shafts, the driver side door has been fixed count less times, and last but not least ot wobbles like hell when taking sharp corners
    2004 400ex
    a few little mods SOLD
    1997 YZ 250

Originally posted by banshee91
    You have toked too much... well there is never to much

don't want a ford. every mid-90's ford around here is a rust bucket. that and the body's from the factory are about as wavy as the atlantic ocean. lmao..i worked in a body shop for a year or so, and the first thing that i notice on a vehicle is the body. hmmm...no old fords for me.

however, i will be saving some money to buy myself a 2000-2002 or so F-250 superduty w/ a turbo diesel that is one ford i wouldnt mind driving
    '03 Predator
    HMF/ K&N
    '01 440EX K&N, WB,
    '02 Polaris Trail-Slug

yeah dude 6.9 or 7.3, stay clear of those 6.0's.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast