Thread: LT80 (Jack)

Lightbulb LT80 (Jack)

Jack Had to tear down the whole clutch. It was a mees in there from the last race. When I tore down the Driver (Front Clutch) There were 6 flat washers in with the rollers. Did you have these on the 3 bolts that bolt the clutch together and they just fell in when I took them apart? Also there are flat spots on the rollers. Should there be or are they worn already after 2 rides? Where they new or were they the old ones? Cleaned every thing up and seems to be running good again. We are going out riding today may be. Will do some testing to try and let ou know how the gearing is, and we can get the new stuff ordered.

Thanks for all your help!
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    6 Hours of ATV America IRON MAN Class
    12 Hours of ATV America 30+ Class
    District 6 Vet Class

2007 Sponsors - Teixeira Technologies, REKLUSE, Cardio Stack, Swain Racing, ELKA, BERRELL's FUEL OIL, Duncan Motorsports, ALL-PRO West, ODI Grips, CYCRA Racing, Tire Balls, Hiper Technology, Scott USA
    05 TRX450R

washers

the washers go between the 3 little screws to give more travel he had them on ours also.

The washers space the cover for more travel. Like Kev said, 2 each under the cover. They just fell in.
    "a mess" may explain why the rollers went. They were new.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

Ok Thanks for the info! Will have to add them back in when I tear it apart again.
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    6 Hours of ATV America IRON MAN Class
    12 Hours of ATV America 30+ Class
    District 6 Vet Class

2007 Sponsors - Teixeira Technologies, REKLUSE, Cardio Stack, Swain Racing, ELKA, BERRELL's FUEL OIL, Duncan Motorsports, ALL-PRO West, ODI Grips, CYCRA Racing, Tire Balls, Hiper Technology, Scott USA
    05 TRX450R

none

i dont no if your running a pull start or not but we used to get alot of water and grime in ours with the pull start.running the dutchman you really have to water proof stuff that place is really muddy.