Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kfx-450

Kfx-450

So since kawi kinda did they lil KFX400 thing with the Z400 does anyone know if they will do the same for the 450?I havnt hurd anything or dont know whats goin on...so it would just be the same thing but in orange and green..................

just a thought i had...........

Thats a good question. They have broke off some of their ties so it will be something to watch for.
    2005 450R

yah, im not sure, but i remember reading in a mag somewhere, that kawie had the own 450 in production at this moment, it should be cool

but i havent heard anything since
    +Jeremy D'ambrosio+

dirt wheels had a little article about a kawi 450. The rumor is it wont be out until 07 and may have reverse.
    02 400ex
    - 416 with hot cams stage 2
    - Tag 2 Bars with clamp
    - E-series exhaust
    - Razrs 2
    - Durablue Eliminator +2 Axle
    - AC bumper
    - +2+1 Burgard a-arms

Yeh ive read that too. all ive really heard about it is that it wont be anything like the suzuki since them and kawasaki arnt together anymore
    07 450er. Razr rear's and Razr 2 fronts on ITP Baja's. Whitebrothers XCR exhaust, K&N, Accerbis handgaurds. pro armor nerfs and bumper. Full skids. AC grab bar. Trail tech lights and bars, maier hood.
    No more goodies til college is done!!!

1986 Honda Big Red 250 3 wheeler

2004 Suzuki Vinson 500

Originally posted by Unverfehrt400ex
    Yeh ive read that too. all ive really heard about it is that it wont be anything like the suzuki since them and kawasaki arnt together anymore
    They may not be as "tight" but i doubt they have parted seperate ways all together.
    '05 z435 <-Sleeper->

Kawasaki is working on a totally new design of their own 450 quad. They won't share too many models with Suzuki anymore...

Originally posted by z400roosteR
    They may not be as "tight" but i doubt they have parted seperate ways all together.

They are not sharing any models anymore.

Kawasaki is coming out with their own 450 and I heard it will be pretty nice who knows it might come out on top since their taking so long to come out with it
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

I also heard that ktm is experimenting with a quad of their own if they come out with a quad as good as their dirtbikes it will be killer I think they should have come out with a quad a long time ago
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast