Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: jons426ex

Re: ..

Originally posted by jons426ex
    hey, im not denying that i havent done anything wrong, but i am not a thief, i did not steal anything....bodia had been in regular contact with me. he knows the deal...and he knows how to get in contact with me....the bs about and investigator, doesnt make sense...i have vialated all of those things? i recieved front fenders from him, i lost the caliper and brake stay that was supposed to be shipped....he then told me to keep the parts and send him 70 bucks to compinsate. not once did he ask for the fenders back...upo that request i would have done so emmediately. he told me to send the money order out on monday so thats what i will do.....see what i have violated then let me know guyz.
    Jon for your info on the investigator, they are the only person in a department that can prosecute from state to state throught other departments. I did talk to my buddy who is a investigator and he said that he was going to try and get it through to Lehigh Sheriff's Department and let them take the prosecuting action. He said that he would be filling out all the paper work and having it ready and basicaly just sending it to the sheriffs department for them to issue.

Good Luck Jon
    Stock 450r
    DG Race Peg NERFS
    FMF JET KIT
    FMF FACTORY 4 silencer
    FMF PowerBomb Header
    Gibson +3 Mx Longtravel
    Custom Axis trpl rate dual adjustable piggybacks
    LSR +4 Axle
    Houser swinger
    hipers all around
    ITP All the way around
    Asv Pro Levers
    Custom Axis LT rear shock
    Houser linkage
    Hot Cam stg 2
    Pro taper contour cr high bars
    Houser stem
    houser 1 1/8 clamp

2007 Sponsors:
    Pro Grip
    Four
    ASV Inventions
    Snap On
    --=Play Hard or Play With Legos=--

http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/450rmaniac

that sounds great!

o and by the way jon, I can see through message tracking that you are reading my messages and not replying. whenever I call you open your phone and close it (real mature). Take responsibility for what you have done would ya?!

jons426ex - check you PM's.

I have removed your most recent posts. You are banned from doing any trading on this board until you clear up these issues - got it!
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

you havent called me since the 25th so how can i hang up on yuh....,,,i replied to everyone except for the last one cuz i was on at school......thanx...jon
    2000 400ex: ITP, DOUGLAS, PRO-TAPER, HOT CAM, PRODESIGN, JE HIGH COMP, WHITE BROTHERS, LSR, DG, AC, D.I.D, MORE ON THE WAY...

~RED-LINED RACING~
    PM evan @ quadboy4ever
    PM jon @jons426ex

I called you twice last night on restricted because everytime I call regular you hang up, and once I got you to answer when I kept my number hidden, but this is all beside the point. you still havent answered the question...Where is my money?

I want it sent out tomorrow! you said you would send it out on monday of this week and did you....no!

What is your problem! Send the parts that were ordered or send the money!

BUMP...KEEP THIS ONE ON TOP...any word yet Bodia...

Now he says instead of sending the money..he will send the parts I ordered. I dont know why he didnt just send the parts when they were ordered. I dont know what you guys think but the way this deal has been going with him..I am 100 percent sure that he will probably not send them.

Originally posted by bodia21
    Now he says instead of sending the money..he will send the parts I ordered. I dont know why he didnt just send the parts when they were ordered. I dont know what you guys think but the way this deal has been going with him..I am 100 percent sure that he will probably not send them.
    Be careful about getting a box of $hit. Have it delivered to the police station and let them open it because once you open the box then it's yours no matter what you got for what you paid. It really could be a box of rocks.
    '06 450ER

- Rossier Exhaust
    - Moose Foam Filter
    - HRC Needle
    - Skat Trak Haulers

Oh he wont...This kids in a little Bit** I'd personally beat his little lieing a**....I just read what was wrote and its enough to piss me off..and i dont have a thing to do with it...Good Luck Bodia
    YAMAHA YFZ450 06!

Walsh/PeP MX Bike
    Powder work-By BK Performance
    Hiper/Kenda
    X-Factor Fat Bars
    Sparks Full System
    Sparks Jetting
    Sparks Intake System
    T-2 Gold Bars
    Plenty More!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast