Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: jons426ex

ok, you guyz are f***** retarted....i didnt buy any thing, oand no one bought anything from me...im tryen to solve it with bodia, not all of exriders.com. wich has no clue exactly whats goin on...im tryen to get it right. but if i have to keep battling with people not conserned with the subject it never will. mofo....what u said came from no were, u dont know the sercomstances and cant file charges against something not in existance. and for 2 chino has gotten his stuff back, and im tryen to work it out with bodia....no one else has had any problems that are lagit. so if you havent had a problem with the way i have done things, tthen id appreciate you not being *** wholes about it. If there is a bigger personal problem let me know so we can meat and solve it!
    2000 400ex: ITP, DOUGLAS, PRO-TAPER, HOT CAM, PRODESIGN, JE HIGH COMP, WHITE BROTHERS, LSR, DG, AC, D.I.D, MORE ON THE WAY...

~RED-LINED RACING~
    PM evan @ quadboy4ever
    PM jon @jons426ex

Alrite so since you say it is just between me an bodia and you are trying to solve it with me, when will my money be sent? if you would just send it on monday then this whole mess would be over.

Re: ..

Originally posted by jons426ex
    ok, you guyz are f***** retarted....i didnt buy any thing, oand no one bought anything from me...im tryen to solve it with bodia, not all of exriders.com. wich has no clue exactly whats goin on...im tryen to get it right. but if i have to keep battling with people not conserned with the subject it never will. mofo....what u said came from no were, u dont know the sercomstances and cant file charges against something not in existance. and for 2 chino has gotten his stuff back, and im tryen to work it out with bodia....no one else has had any problems that are lagit. so if you havent had a problem with the way i have done things, tthen id appreciate you not being *** wholes about it. If there is a bigger personal problem let me know so we can meat and solve it!

Hey kid, I know enough to where you screwed someone over and did not hold up your end!!! Why does someone have to keep on you to get their stuff back??? 5 freaking months and you have yet to settle this issue???

This does involve me. I keep track of little punks like you that dont hold their end up...since you cant do it without the other party complaining about you!!! Keep it up, your on your last thread being here...

BTW, the way you handled these transactions is NOT RIGHT and you will not trade on here again if this is your normal way of doing business!!!!!!!!!
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Originally posted by QuAdBoY4EvEr
    alright guys enough bashin jon. hes a good guy. money is a little tight now adays. but i will work with jon and you guys to make sure everything is worked out. after reading this and seeing that jon is in over his head im willing to work with you guys and him(him being a close friend) so before calling police or parnets or fileing a complaint talk to me and i will make sure everything is right again. my cell number is 6104629175, contact me please.
    I think that you are "more than a good friend" to him. He is a theif and sells chit that is worthless. Hey jon thanks for the chitty front tires and rims that you sold me. Hell if you needed money so bad pimp yourself out and save all of us the heartache. Bodia I hope your situation turns out ok for you.
    00' 400EX
    semi loaded

Marcus You will be Missed. See you on the other side my friend. R.I.P.

the tires you got were fine and in good worken order....infact they were quadboyz b4 i had them so ask him. if you werent happy with them you should have returned them...instead all you did was ***** and complaine about something not true....take a pic of the tires and post it so everyone can see theres nothing wrong with them, and ill post a pic of them the day i sold them to you.....if i stole sumthing id fess up.....you have no damb clue what you are talken about, your just tryen to make your self look good.....just stop ****en talken dude, your not getten any were.
    2000 400ex: ITP, DOUGLAS, PRO-TAPER, HOT CAM, PRODESIGN, JE HIGH COMP, WHITE BROTHERS, LSR, DG, AC, D.I.D, MORE ON THE WAY...

~RED-LINED RACING~
    PM evan @ quadboy4ever
    PM jon @jons426ex

when will my money be sent back jon?

Re: ..

Originally posted by jons426ex
    the tires you got were fine and in good worken order....infact they were quadboyz b4 i had them so ask him. if you werent happy with them you should have returned them...instead all you did was ***** and complaine about something not true....take a pic of the tires and post it so everyone can see theres nothing wrong with them, and ill post a pic of them the day i sold them to you.....if i stole sumthing id fess up.....you have no damb clue what you are talken about, your just tryen to make your self look good.....just stop ****en talken dude, your not getten any were.

check out this list.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...19#post1878319
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by MOFO
    check out this list.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...19#post1878319

thank you MOFO
    00' 400EX
    semi loaded

Marcus You will be Missed. See you on the other side my friend. R.I.P.

what about deleting his thread parting out his EX...
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...5&pagenumber=1
    '06 450ER

- Rossier Exhaust
    - Moose Foam Filter
    - HRC Needle
    - Skat Trak Haulers

Authorities

Alright guys i can see that you are having some problems with jons426ex. I know a couple of investigators that can look up some information on this fella. I can maybe get some information sent to his home town and have his local authorities file a summons and complaint against him to aquire your missing things. I will see if this investigator can do this for me (he is a close friend so i am thinking so, that and i know how the law works i am in school for law enforcement). Just let me know if you would like me to go forth with this and talk to the investigators. I WILL NEED HIS INFORMATION IF YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS.

This isn't the first scammer i have taken down!!

PM ME with info.
    Stock 450r
    DG Race Peg NERFS
    FMF JET KIT
    FMF FACTORY 4 silencer
    FMF PowerBomb Header
    Gibson +3 Mx Longtravel
    Custom Axis trpl rate dual adjustable piggybacks
    LSR +4 Axle
    Houser swinger
    hipers all around
    ITP All the way around