Thread: WTT Truck for quad

WTT Truck for quad

I am looking to trade my truck for either a z400 or kfx400, truck is a 1992 ford f150,4wd, 6" suspension lift, 35" procomp mud terrains, custom dual shocks up front, dual steering stabilizers, ladder bars, automatic trans, Locked diffs front and rear, only 63,000 original miles, snow plow only used 6 times for my driveway (you can see it looks like new) there is no rust anywhere on the body and very little under, this is one of the cleanest trucks for its year you will see. there are some scratches and paint dulling but it is a 1992 what do you expect. The truck does not burn or leak any oil. I was asking 4000.00 for the truck to give you a idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1987 trx 250r Laeger A Arms +2
    Rpm axle +2 ,RPM swingarm -1
    Works shocks triples w/ ress front and rear, Paul Turner exhaust
    Fat Boy 2 silencer, Frame gusseted and powder coated,86 piston w/ spacer,boyenson reeds,Barnett clutch,Hinson Basket,DGbumper,
    AC nerfs, AC skidplate,
    Rear 18 " Turftamer on douglas rims,
    Front holeshot 19" douglas rims,
    Rethals bars, K&N, Maier plastic

ill trade straight up 03 400ex call 908 692 5223

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=219973

I saw this and remembered you where lookign for a quad, and this guy wants a truck, he is only asking 2800, so you will get some cash out of the deal also.
    05 450r
    Pro armor nerfs
    tag x5's
    moose grab bar
    Razr MX

KX85 FOR SALE, EMAIL OR PM ME!!!!

tylerdobbins91@yahoo.com

v8 or straight six i have an 03 kfx 400 hmf slip on omf radiator scoops tusk polished aluminum gas cap may be intersted
    currently riding
    2002 cr 125
    1989 yz 250

Re: WTT Truck for quad

Originally posted by sick2000si
    I am looking to trade my truck for either a z400 or kfx400, truck is a 1992 ford f150,4wd, 6" suspension lift, 35" procomp mud terrains, custom dual shocks up front, dual steering stabilizers, ladder bars, automatic trans, Locked diffs front and rear, only 63,000 original miles, snow plow only used 6 times for my driveway (you can see it looks like new) there is no rust anywhere on the body and very little under, this is one of the cleanest trucks for its year you will see. there are some scratches and paint dulling but it is a 1992 what do you expect. The truck does not burn or leak any oil. I was asking 4000.00 for the truck to give you a idea.
    hey how about a stock (no motor work) 03 z400 with ims 4.0 tank and hmf full system, jet kit, itp holeshots, i have an athena 435 kit also wasn't planning on using in this bike cause it is brand new. and when i say new it has 9 hours on it with only few blemishes on the plastic but it is pretty much in nmint condition.

also have an 05 raptor 660 with slip on hmf,wheel spacers,skid plates,jet kit, and some other little things.it has around about 65 hours on it mainly used it for wheelies and some track time.

let me know if you want pics.
    04 450r sweetttt!!!
    07 kfx700
    "4strokin454"

is it sold yet i got a 04 z that would look great in ur garage