Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #3 - Crazy Horse GP - Lake Havasu, AZ

Ed Franco, also running the Production A class, was putting on a strong race and showing that he was very consistent. Ed finished fourth in the Production A class, allowing him to qualify for the Pro-Am race.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

But it was Pete Garcia who took the win in the Production A class. Pete also took the win in the Open A class, and was leading the +30 A class when he broke his spindle putting him into the lake. So although he did qualify for the Pro-Am class, he was not able to run it.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Paul Wilkerson seemed to be having some difficulties with the track. Paul finished 10th in the Production A class, and fourth overall in the Pro-Am class.
    Brittany #23

Brain Harris Finished fifth in the +30 C class. Brian is not just a racer, but also a father of two racers, and his wife does some racing on the side. Talk about FAMILY SPORT
    Brittany #23

In fact, here is Brian Harris's son, Tommy grabbing the holeshot for his class the 71-90 cc mod.
    Brittany #23

With 16 racers on the line, the Women’s B/C class is growing more then ever. Shortly after this picture was taken a few of the riders got tangled up. Unfortunately this sent one of the female riders to the hospital, but we are glad to report that she is ok.
    Brittany #23

The race was restarted, and it was Christy McGuffin and Tia Chandler out front.
    Brittany #23

But it was Christy McGuffin who came out on top to take the win for the Women's B/C class.
    Brittany #23

Unfortunately for the Women's A class it is A LOT smaller. There where to women’s for this class, but with the growing B/C class, it should not be long before there are more girls running in the top.

It was Lynn Prosser who took the win for the Women's A class.
    Brittany #23

Brittany Bloodworth took the second place for the Women's class, after starting a few minutes late after having some bike problems.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast