Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #3 - Crazy Horse GP - Lake Havasu, AZ

And after a long enduring race, they where happy to celebrate, as the ganged up on Eichner.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And here are your top winners for the Pro-Am class.

Left to right

3rd Place - Bryan Grey

1st Place - Justin Waters

2nd place - Kyle Pethers

Pro ATV Race - Video Clips

Pro ATV Race - Video Clips

Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Originally posted by quadchick01
    The race was restarted, and it was Christy McGuffin and Tia Chandler out front.
    Gotta give credit to my sister Ann Marie for getting the holeshot....before being passed in the second corner by Christy and Tia, lol.

Thanks for the report and pics.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

OMG...this is the cutest picture EVER!!! Eichner is such the dad - look how he's got ahold of his boy!!! lol!!!! Too cute!!!

Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

great job brit. One of these races I am going to get in here for doing good not standing around watching during the pro/am.
    PHIL DAMPIER
    SPONSORS- 74 motorsports, Flow Pipes, GS3/Simpson, IMS, Motorex oils, LA Sleeve/ Pro-x, RK CHAINS, VORTEX, SCOTT, TEAM FUBAR, Truimph, AND BIGKIDRACING.COM

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
    Gotta give credit to my sister Ann Marie for getting the holeshot....before being passed in the second corner by Christy and Tia, lol.

Thanks for the report and pics.
    The crash happened in the first corner and christy wouldve got holeshot even if the race hadnt been restarted...

Originally posted by socalbabe902
    The crash happened in the first corner and christy wouldve got holeshot even if the race hadnt been restarted...
    Whats it matter that it was restarted....she was in the second start, and my sister got the holeshot, not her...

No offense to Christy...but my sister DOES deserve the credit...
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456