Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I-20 pre race chat.

I-20 pre race chat.

Ok let's get ready to do battle at our newest track in Bishopville SC. this will be great for yall that plan on running at steele creek the following week. Houston get that dang honda figured out or go get ya a kicker. Santo, no offence but you looked like you were getting tired at GA, get out of the shop and train son, you boys have to represent the mideast at our home track. Bryan we'll see ya there, if you see me slacking throw a rock at me with your good arm to motivate me.. Scott Canipe i feel for ya this race, i'm getting where i'm not hurting to bad after a race, so let's get it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what im talkin about.....a busy 4 weeks coming for me Racing!...Yeah man, Hopefully i can show u guys i have sometin in this Series, the Rockhouse wasnt 2 friendly but i still loved it.....ill be back and Ready 2 see what i got this Sunday!
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

bonnie what the track like???

come on bonnie

we're ready to race...my dad said hes hopin for a big mudhole that he wont even have to fool with ya as for me i cant wait to see how them shocks do during a whole race, ive never rode on elkas or anything but this has got to be the next best thing, i can carry so much more speed thru the rough stuff and those shocks just soak it up.

i think the springs are the main thing

looks like mike would do mine, so i wouldn't suck so bad.. he's gonna rip my graphics off and stick em on yours now dustin....

Is this track the one that Houston was taking about being sandy and lots of whoops?
    Anyone wanna use my camera for me? Dustin you should bring the laptop and download my video cause I'm slow and dumb!
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

Originally posted by jenna400ex
    Is this track the one that Houston was taking about being sandy and lots of whoops?
    Anyone wanna use my camera for me? Dustin you should bring the laptop and download my video cause I'm slow and dumb!
    that camcorder too good for racing.why so many lookers no talkers?F=fumble

im sure it will be all whooped out after the bikes get done with it

does mike have graphics for a honda?

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast