Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleepy March 12

Sleepy March 12

anyone race up there this past weekend it was a mud fest if anyone has pics post some if yous can
    06 LTR 450
    Hammer Racing Ported & Polished Head with JE 13.5-1 Piston and TC Race Cams, Walsh LT A-Arms, Fox Float Evol DSC Front Shcoks, Walsh Linkage, Fox Podium X DSC Rear Shock, Rath Nerfs, Grab Bar, and Bumper, Pirrelli Rear Tires, Holeshot SX in the Front, Yoshimura RS-5 Exhaust and PIM.

drew i forgot to tell you after your second moto.. awesome frucking job ..

haha thanks man it was awesome but yea let me know when your racing next and stuff
    06 LTR 450
    Hammer Racing Ported & Polished Head with JE 13.5-1 Piston and TC Race Cams, Walsh LT A-Arms, Fox Float Evol DSC Front Shcoks, Walsh Linkage, Fox Podium X DSC Rear Shock, Rath Nerfs, Grab Bar, and Bumper, Pirrelli Rear Tires, Holeshot SX in the Front, Yoshimura RS-5 Exhaust and PIM.

I was there! What a mess. I absoloutely hate racing in the mud, but always do good. Must just be motivation to win money for the car wash. By the way, I posted a 1-1 in the Vet class.

voodoo52 are you the dude wit DJ on your plates.. awesome job....

i went to sleepy today and they did ALOt and i mean alot of changes..

So how was the new track and all? Good track?
    Lets hear some info on it and all the other changes sleepy made.

Tony
    04 Laeger Pro-Trax/PEP Yamaha YFZ-450

uh it was alright nothing to big therew was about a 40 foot double and then a little like 10 foot double adn then the whoops if you want to call them that you could double in them but i was just out today and it is a lot different they added a lot of jumps and changed somet things just couldnt tell what way the track went after the holeshot
    06 LTR 450

yeah man the track is way different im debating on if i should run Atco on Sat or Sleepy on sunday

Originally posted by atvracer9m
    voodoo52 are you the dude wit DJ on your plates.. awesome job....

i went to sleepy today and they did ALOt and i mean alot of changes..
    Yeah that's me. I hope they did make some changes. I emailed Jere and made some suggestions to him from a riders point of view. Personally I think everyone should do the same. Some guys are on the D6 board bashing the track but won't take the time to offer up suggestions first.

yeah that pizzed me off there acting like little girls and crying about it ... instead of trying to help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast