Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #3 – Gatorback - Live Race Coverage

donny is done racing?! did you see his new rig he just bought!
    For every good post, there are 5 bad. If you remember that you will be fine

Exriders.com

myspace/dave450r

Originally posted by Over-land 450r
    haha

i thought he broke his arm. are you allowed to ride in a cast
    I did last summer...
    Lonestar 250r, Long travel, no link.

-Race 270PV

Myspace Profile

he's not done, he's just gonna chill down in georgia for the week with his wife and unborn child and friends mike brown and dee mansheck utilizing the time as a vacation instead of practice for georgia. He'll be in echeconnee but won't be racing this round so he can get a little less shaken up. That new rig is pretty nice isn't it, he bought it from a fellow racer Tait. Everyone seemed to be switchin up trailers and such.
    Leric Lemons

2005 Honda 450R's
    - tastily modified out hah!

Thanks to my
    2007 Sponsors:
    Rage ATV
    Walsh Racecraft
    Team-RPM

thats cool. he spent way to much just to give up.
    05 450r
    B--Class.
    D-6, --10th. missed 7 out of 13 races. not bad.
    Atco open B 1st
    Atco B/c unlimited 1st

TRICK RACING INC. #516
    Cycle World of Cherry Hill
    East Coast Atv
    Answer
    Steel Mx
    Gaerne
    Berik
    MotoX support
    Pro-taper
    decal works
    Trukz.com Xtreme trucking

if you had a child on the way and getting hurt every once in a while youd quit too..

Originally posted by YamaWarr0121
    he's not done, he's just gonna chill down in georgia for the week with his wife and unborn child and friends mike brown and dee mansheck utilizing the time as a vacation instead of practice for georgia. He'll be in echeconnee but won't be racing this round so he can get a little less shaken up. That new rig is pretty nice isn't it, he bought it from a fellow racer Tait. Everyone seemed to be switchin up trailers and such.
    Mike Brown is a great guy to hang out with. He really knows his stuff. Him with the combo of Dee, well...Donny's set for awhile, lol. Was that Chris Tait's trailer?
    For every good post, there are 5 bad. If you remember that you will be fine

Exriders.com

myspace/dave450r

THis is Zak's Dad...Scott Griffin..Just to put to bed any rumors that are floating around...I was not arrested...there was never even a mention of it as far as I know. Florida has to do an investigation on any accidental death...which was complete by the time I arrived back at the track to get my trailer and dog for the drive home. thanks for kind words folks...and race on..be safe...

Originally posted by PrairieFrisbee
    THis is Zak's Dad...Scott Griffin..Just to put to bed any rumors that are floating around...I was not arrested...there was never even a mention of it as far as I know. Florida has to do an investigation on any accidental death...which was complete by the time I arrived back at the track to get my trailer and dog for the drive home. thanks for kind words folks...and race on..be safe...
    Thank God you didn't get arrested. When I head that it may have happened I got really upset knowing that it could have happen.

Thank you for clearing that up Scott.
    2000 Kawasaki Mojave (SOLD!!!!)

Originally posted by PrairieFrisbee
    Hey man i can't say how sorry i am to hear of your loss. Im sure you had alot of prayers sent out to your son that day, it has affected us all very deeply. If there is anything any of us can do for you and your family don't hessitate to ask.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920