Thread: lookin for a new quad

lookin for a new quad

right now i have a arctic cat 650,i love this thing,all i have ever owned when it comes to utes is arctic cats,i love the bootom end power that they have,well any way back to my question,im lookin into buyin a another 4X4 but idk which one to get,i want something in the 600-800cc range,price is not an issue,what do you guys reccomend? should i get another arcticcat or should i try somethin new? thx!
    06 DVX

1997 GMC Sierra 1500,6in pro-comp suspension lift with 3in body lift with 35's

Rip-it-Racing

aim-ThorMx428

It all depends on what kind of riding u do. but if u do fast trail riding get the new FI Rincon i personally like it better than the new BRP 800.

If you have been riding nothing but AC then don’t get a Rincon because you will be really disappointed with the power…or should I say LACK THERE OF.
    2004 Grizzly with 24" ground clearance

For pictures and videos check out http://www.atvmudmania.com

I have the new bomb 800 and the power and ride are the best. Nothing can touch it. The honda guys I ride with can't believe how far the thing throws mud. It will go almost 80 and breaks the tires loose on gravel at 45 when you punch it. It hauls *****.

Considering i haven rode the new rinny 680, i would say go to a honda shop and test ride it and see if you like it.

The P700 is an awesome quad.......... all great around quad, except like all of the other belt drives... they slip

The KQ700 is an awesome quad to, its like the P700 also.
    2008 Can Am DS450
    PRM Baja Bumper and Skid

2007 Honda Rincon 680
    Fuel Injected
    ITP Mudlites
    Hopefully some more goodies soon

1986 Honda ATC 250SX
    Knobby tires all-round
    otherwise.................... STOCK

this years rincon is nothing like last years 680 to 650 better take off i will give a 750 brute a run for its money. and it isnt as bulky as the kawa and AC GO HONDA AND YOU WOULDNT GO BACK

very ez to start idles by itself dont need to give it any gas

2006 HONDA RECON ES 250 2WD MOOSE FULL SKID PLATE, MOOSE A-ARM SKID PLATES, PRO CIRCUIT T4 MUFFLER, MOOSE POWER UP KIT, K&N AIR FILTER, PRE-CHARGER, DYNOJET JET KIT