Thread: shocks

Question shocks

I plan on getting a 300ex front shock for the rear on the 90. what would be a good front setup to go along with the rear? Thanks.

you can buy a converter that sets up the front of ur 90 to take 300ex shocks

heres the link for the conversion kit http://www.diamondjcustoms.com/pages/2/index.htm
    300ex edlebrock flate slide yosh pipe razr 2s all around k@n filters and out wears lonestar stearing stem bearing carrier and clamps srp bars ac nerfs lazer star light bar and lights ebc clutch wesco 11:1 piston .336 billet powroll cam kibble white valve springs works clutch lever lsr carrier 400ex pro flow with outer wear elka front shocks and works rear shock srp 400ex bend bars 909 grips trail tech computer maier blue plastic with 250r hood scoop jt chain and sproket(14-36) srp brake rotor ebc brake pads all around hd in back and carbon in front jbh oil cooler, amp link chain guide. AMR ignition system

That looks like some nice stuff for reasonable prices. They didn't give any details on the rear conversion, what exactly does it convert the rear to? My son's currently on a KFX50, which is perfect for him now, but I'm thinking that next year we'll step him up to a TRX90, so I'm trying to keep myself up-to-date with what's available...