Thread: Number plate bracket?

Number plate bracket?

Guys I am about to get ready to take the new toy and put the few things on I will need . I have looked all over and see so far that Blingstar, and Rath now have brackets/ assemlies for mounting this . Does anyone know if Suzuki has a factory number plate or who made the plate I saw in the picture posted on here from one of the dealer shows? I do not want to change the whole grab bar and think personally the blingstar piece is overdone for mounting just a plate. Personally Id like to see Maier or Full bore come out with a completely plastic piece that goes in there...its in an area thats gonna get banged into more than once !

Any help would be great guys ...also If anyone knows if the QudTech nosepieces are available yet can someone tell me where and how much? I know GenX has a nose piece but I do not want to cover over my whole nose with carbon fiber and personally like the little scoop Quad Tech had on Jones and Gusts bike at Glen Helen.

Jason
    NEATV-MX Media/Public Relations Rep.
    bike: LT450R I got it finally!!!!

Suzuki makes the rear number plate bracket. Made by Genuine Suzuki Accessories. Call your local Suz shop and ask them? I check the web site and couldn't find anything.
    ATV INSIDER MAGAZINE - Your #1 Source for ATV Racing coverage!
    Visit www.atv-insider.com to subscribe today!

www.myspace.com/gorilladesigns

Pro Armor makes a rear # plate braket for the LTR. Ask your dealer to find it on PartsNetWeb.
    1988 Honda 250R
    2007 Honda 250EX wife's quad
    2000 400EX
    Sponsors:
    Moose Racing
    Velocity Filters
    Motoworks Exhaust
    Lone Star Racing
    EHS Racing
    Pro Armor
    Cycra
    Smith