Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Westphalia Roll Call March 25th

Originally posted by jdwxv3
    I Should be there....all depending on how the wife is holding up. I may or may not have a little one by then. Everything is all up in the air. I really hope to race it, I will keep my fingers crossed. I will be in the A class.

My Bro Mitch plans on racing A

My Bro Casey plans on racing young C this year

We will all be on Orange 450r's

My Bro Bryce will race the youth race on a stock Pred 90.

Really hope to see you all there.

Later, Josh
    hope to see you 2 at the line for the double row A class lol

Yea Scott we only need about 10 more days to be in the "safe zone".

What class did Brandon Heath run last year, I dont remember him? Sounds like the A class is going to be relatively large this year! Later, Josh
    Josh, I know Brandon ran a couple Iowa races last year in old C, and maybe finished top 10?? He must have really done alot of work or else just had bad races in Iowa to be racing A. I could be wrong tho, Ill check.
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
    Josh, I know Brandon ran a couple Iowa races last year in old C, and maybe finished top 10?? He must have really done alot of work or else just had bad races in Iowa to be racing A. I could be wrong tho, Ill check.
    i saw him at a few of the MHSC last year, i came up on him from the C class, he was most likely doing B, he kept a decent pace, i had no problem running with him tho, but he definently had to put in some hours for A, i kno i did

I think he got 3rd at our Decatur city race in C+26, and musta broke down at waikon cuz he only scored 3 points. He was prolly a little faster than me last year on a rough guess, but A class.....hmmmmm. If he has worked and is alot faster I give him all the credit. I wish I had the time and dedication to put the work in, heck even to ride once between the last race last year and the first race this year would be nice!
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

Originally posted by yfz450xc
    and the thompson boys going to run again as well.

Scott
    Are we sure about this? They dont have and plumbing or drywallto do do they? I'll see you at Taylorville, racing if I get the bike back together, or watching if not.

Todd
    2005 TRX450R (racer)
    2000 400EX (retired)
    OXC #66
    Pro-Am
    SMV Racing

If the A class is double row I will just have to learn how to get a decent hole shot! Oh well the more the merrier, I just hope if the some of the A guys are slow they move. Who knows I may be the one moving. See ya Josh

If the A class is double row I will just have to learn how to get a decent hole shot! Oh well the more the merrier, I just hope if the some of the A guys are slow they move. Who knows I may be the one moving. See ya Josh
    ha, if im slower im not afraid to let a faster guy go buy, im hoping to use at least half of the races just to learn, i will most likely be mid pack in the A class, by the end of the season i hope to be a top 5 front runner of the class, but we will c how it goes, i just hope no one rides like an idiot and gets hurt or something bad happens, o well, good luck to all

I am hoping it is very competive. I know Mitch and I are neck and neck so we should have some fun battles and I hope they happen toward the front of the A class but who knows. So much changes from year to year. I guess we will all have to sit back and wait and hope for some classic battles!! I cant wait!
    Later, Josh

Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
    Brandon is old school MX and on a new decked out bike , he will be racing only a couple MHSC races in the A class but will be running A class in all the Iowa races.
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Originally posted by motoboy66
    Are we sure about this? They dont have and plumbing or drywallto do do they? I'll see you at Taylorville, racing if I get the bike back together, or watching if not.

Todd
    Man Todd you said it thatis for sure, I am still undecided if I am running taylorville or not I will be up there with the boys new 50 and 70 but I am undecided if I am running.
    You running all this year ?
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast