ya Ill talk to him tomorrow how much would you want
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

I don't really know, guess it depends on the price? If it's a lot of trouble don't worry about it. It's probably to expensive anyways.
    I like cheap and easy.

Originally posted by millphoto
    I don't really know, guess it depends on the price? If it's a lot of trouble don't worry about it. It's probably to expensive anyways.
    I like cheap and easy.
    O its not a problem Ill see him at school tomorrow. Your probably right, its prolly pricy.
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

it may be cheap in bulk tho, u never kno, if we buy enough to last all the riders a full season, we may come out ahead

shep will be there with little shep- i dont know if i will have a quad for him yet i am still looking. i sold the 400 and now trying to get parts in for the 450r. going ridin this weekend to get ready. i am still undecided what class???? maybe A.

tony

I have something that might work, is cheep, easy, and fool proof as well.

1) If the person behind you is yelling......MOVE

Tim your idea for the hillbilly was great other then I had a hard time telling if there was a tag on the bike behind me. I could tell if the guy in front was in my class but har to tell if the guy yelling was.

Old age and bad eye sight I guess. So back to rule number 1.

MOVE your you know what if someone is yelling. See how easy that is.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Yeah, but haven't you ever had a dude yell at you so you let him by and you find yourself waiting on him? Some people don't realize that it's easier to follow than to lead. I don't really think you should yell at anyone in your own class unless your lapping them. If they beat you on the holeshot that's your own problem. Also if your that much faster than the rest of your class you should be moving up. It is supposed to be RACING.

Originally posted by millphoto
    Yeah, but haven't you ever had a dude yell at you so you let him by and you find yourself waiting on him? Some people don't realize that it's easier to follow than to lead. I don't really think you should yell at anyone in your own class unless your lapping them. If they beat you on the holeshot that's your own problem. Also if your that much faster than the rest of your class you should be moving up. It is supposed to be RACING.
    ya, but i agree with geoff, if they yell you should move, but i also agree with you being that if its ur own class you should have to battle for positions, but then again some riders in some classes are a lot slower then other riders, if they were closer in times then battling would be the only way it should be

That doesn't really make any sense. If we were in the same class and I'm behind you a few minutes after the holeshot and I start yelling you're gonna pull over for me? What if there is someone in front of you slowing you down and someone behind you yelling? Are you gonna pull over? If that someone is definitely faster, in my case a AA or A class rider then I would pull over right away. But if it's another C class rider you just can't pull over if you want to finish decent. This happens alot on the first laps of a race. Everybody is bunched together so almost everyone is following someone and therefore they could all be yelling at each other. IMO you should never expect someone in your own class to pull over for you. If they are so much slower than you, then how in the world did they get in front of you? Maybe I'm a little nuts on this topic because I got ripped last year by a guy in my class who yelled at me 50 yards before the end of a race. I thought he was a upper class rider so I let him by and he got 3rd instead of me. That wasn't right. I was in front of him the whole race and being a nice guy at the very end cost me my best finish of the year.

A guy should be able tell if a rider flys outta know where there faster than you . I`ve got behind guys that wouldnt pick up pace after yelling an reving up motor they still dont move Next step acouple bumps I`ve closed acouple exchausts an broke tail ligths last year . Just because a guy gets a good holeshot dosnt mean hes a good xc rider maybe a drag racer . I`ve always had crappy starts But if you cant tell the guy behind you is faster you`ll wear yourself out an end up hurting your self trying to stay in front

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast