Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Westphalia Roll Call March 25th

Well the plates are very easy to see. I dont know where to get the colored duct tape but I do get the zip ties for free . I will check on the colored duct tape tough that is for sure.

Tim can you post a pic of your quad with the colored plates on it? Thanks, Josh

Originally posted by DJJ450r
    B class=Blue

Blue = 40+/womens in Ia. because the women race AM an the 40+ is PM , NOT because the 40+ guys ride like women lol

That would be the biggest problem with the tape trying to go the same as Ia. because 65% of the Ia. racers are from Mo. an would be changing tape evey race , Just something to think about an look at .

I didnt know that I just like blue
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Blue = 40+/womens in Ia. because the women race AM an the 40+ is PM , NOT because the 40+ guys ride like women lol

That would be the biggest problem with the tape trying to go the same as Ia. because 65% of the Ia. racers are from Mo. an would be changing tape evey race , Just something to think about an look at .
    blue is for yamaha and red for honda and and geoff should have pink on his helment
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Geoffs helmet an underwear will match

Originally posted by DJJ450r
    B class=Blue

B=class, pink with pockadots.
    sorry couldnt resist Devon
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Geoffs helmet an underwear will match
    maybe averyone can buy geoff some socks to match
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

So what color is the A class in Iowa. Another thing is people may not race the same classes in both series. Tims folder idea seems to be the most simple and cheap way. I can probaly get 4 quads per folder and I get the zip ties for free. So I will look for some lime green or any other color that sticks out for the A class.

sounds like you ate at taco bell Johnny.

Not round these parts geoff we got Greasy Taco Bandito lol

Right Johnny

broc
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

I'll see if I can locate a photo Josh. It will probably be sometime next week before I can post it though. Getting ready to head to Arkansas to take pics at an Enduro and all the hillbilly photos are in the trailer. Please don't use red, I've found some reflective red/white tape that they use on the side of trailers and I'm gonna give that a try for the C+25 class this year. We're gonna be sticking the red side out and I'm hoping to put it on grab bars and bumpers. The folders work okay, but they don't last to long. Roost just eats them up. You guys could use the white side? It's real reflective and very tough.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast