Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need advice for aftermarket pipe

Need advice for aftermarket pipe

so far im interested in the titanium 4 slip on. and i've got $500 to drop on a jet kit and pipe(s). Any suggestions for jets and a pipe? I've heard that it's not really necessary to have a headpipe with the 400ex. well im new to the racing quad world. please bare with me.

Sparks X-4 slip on or HMF!

i got my full yoshi rs3 exhaust , dynojet jet kit, and a k&n filter for 500. i think it made a huge difference. id always go with afull exhaust over just a slip on anyday. this is just my opinion

Originally posted by adavis4
    i got my full yoshi rs3 exhaust , dynojet jet kit, and a k&n filter for 500. i think it made a huge difference. id always go with afull exhaust over just a slip on anyday. this is just my opinion
    Yes, I prefer full systems too.....but on a stock 400EX, a full is not worth it, unless you intend on doing other motor mods!

what else do u recommend with those mods listed above. im always wantnig to do more things to my bike. im also on a budget so anything you can tell would be great. i also have a 13t front sprocket. thanks also i got my yoshi full exhaust for 395.oo, that is about the same as some company'e slip on.

Originally posted by adavis4
    what else do u recommend with those mods listed above. im always wantnig to do more things to my bike. im also on a budget so anything you can tell would be great. i also have a 13t front sprocket. thanks also i got my yoshi full exhaust for 395.oo, that is about the same as some company'e slip on.
    After the exhaust and filter, you should do suspension....then really get into the motor!

well. i plan on selling it this summer and purchasing a new sport quad. none in particular yet, but something faster and newer of course. but i need to get a pipe and jets right now to open it up cuz it runs really cold. so im thinking it needs to breathe more.

Originally posted by aldumoul
    well. i plan on selling it this summer and purchasing a new sport quad. none in particular yet, but something faster and newer of course. but i need to get a pipe and jets right now to open it up cuz it runs really cold. so im thinking it needs to breathe more.
    take the airbox lid off!

I have a fmf mid pipe that you need to use the titanium 4 , i have never even used it ill sell it for $55 if your interested. I bought it and the went with sparks exhaust instead.
    64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

JMO... If you're going to sell it don't waste you money on aftermarket parts unless money isn't a real issue.

BTW, how are things in Ishpeming? That's where I was born many, many years ago. Still have family there.....
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast