Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any cheetah motor guys out there?

Any cheetah motor guys out there?

I plan on putting togather a 472cc motor or the 400cc from trinity what mods are you guys running with your motors? My motors about due for a rebuild and I'm looking to go all out this time..

Are they relible? I have a stroker motor right now and it starts first kick and everything but I want more power and I'm addicted to going fast and having the fastest thing around.

What kind of numbers are you guys putting out on the dyno?
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

This should be interesting all those guys hillshoot and drag race, I ride xc

1986 ATC200X

i would happend to be one of those guys

If there was dunes around here I'd do the same

1986 ATC200X

if you race xc why whould you want a cheetah motor your going to need race gas if not run alki and bigger carbs wich meen worst gas and i dont think ur exhaust will work with it you you would need something along the lines like cpi in frame pipes or t5 and i would say use out bourd but u race xc and if your going all out get the grand river triple or a h2 motor
    nate butler i am 17 years of age
    Drag raptor w/ a ssr drag racing 690 motor, +8 swinger, 48mm lectron carb, full ti yoshi, fullbore,skat-track,billet,K&N, chrome, acura cold air intake

july 1993 300zx twin turbo : )

ford escape decked out
    ebay number 260001429671

Ok first off I wont need to run alky, second off I got pipes on the list and fyi my pipes would work fine, third off you dont know wtf your talking about

By the way you ***got, you owe me 40 dollars for a ebay auction you ruined get out of my thread ..

Just thought I'd point out that s&s does vtwin motors, not craptor motors..

1986 ATC200X

fyi you pipe are small bore pipe and if you go to that bike of a bore you will need better pipes and S&S is what has some thing to do with kirby the guy a bought the motor from go to planetsand.com they will tell you that your pipe will rob u power or you will blow your pipe out and make sure to ask about kirby the raptor guy
    Drag raptor w/ a ssr drag racing 690 motor, +8 swinger, 48mm lectron carb, full ti yoshi, fullbore,skat-track,billet,K&N, chrome, acura cold air intake

ford escape decked out
    ebay number 260001429671

I just had to re read that 4 times to understand what the hell you just tryed to say.

1986 ATC200X

sorry i suck at typing some time when im typing im just thinking what i want to type and my hands cant keep up so i lose my spot and dude sorry about ebay when u come up to silver lake ill pay you if thats cool but ebay shoulded of charged u cuz it didnt meet the reserve and i only emailed that to you buddy that was bidding it to the reserve

and about the pipe they are small bore pipe kinda like pc or toomey t6 and some others when you get above a 420 to get the most power you have to start runnging big bore pipes and if you want huge power out frame pipes and chech grand river racing out

ford escape decked out
    ebay number 260001429671

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast