Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicest Polaris Thread

Nicest Polaris Thread

Im a honda guy myself, but I like Polaris too, so lets see them.
    Steve #48

2005 450r - In great shape, setup perfect for my riding style

Aim: Sjorge3442
    Email : Sjorge_3442@hotmail.com

Temple University

My Rides
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 TLD Predator 500
    Yoshimura TRS Full Titanium System
    Vortex CDI
    Rath Intake with K&N
    Edlebrock Carb
    Trial Tec X Bars w/ Dash and Comp.

2004 Sportsman 500

2005 CRF450R

2000 Dyna Wide Glide
    Harley Davidson

gimme about 1 month, and I'll prob have the craziest polaris scrambler you've ever seen.
    " Hi my name is Peter, I'll be your nipples"

let me get this straight, your honda has 1.6 liters, whereas my bottle of mountain dew has 2?

FOR SALE-5500 OBO
    1994 Chevy S10- SFA, racerunner coilovers up front, d44 front, '79 f150 rear, 4.88 gearing front and rear, detoit lockers front and rear, 35" BFG M/Ts, ricer seats , some sorta pioneer head unit, some sorta amp, will have 2 10" subs, soon to be a v8, custom dual exhaust fabbed by me, altezza taillights, nice tonneu, brush guard, custom fiberglass flares from previous owner

FOR SALE- 3000 OBO

2005 Z400- 13 tooth front sprocket, twist throttle, FMF Slip on , pro armor nerfs, pro taper countour bars, custom ounted ignition switch and idiot lights.

Originally posted by pastfast125
    gimme about 1 month, and I'll prob have the craziest polaris scrambler you've ever seen.
    idk about that. I know someone with a fully worked Scrambler 400 2 Stroke...
    Steve #48

2005 450r - In great shape, setup perfect for my riding style

Aim: Sjorge3442
    Email : Sjorge_3442@hotmail.com

Temple University

yea, but how bout a manual tranny, 450r shocks, bunch of other goodies, wide and low, it's gonna be fassst too. according to this one sites dyno, I should be at 48 hp now, and after I do my manual tranny and all that, I'll prob make it a big bore, full porting, all the good stuff

let me get this straight, your honda has 1.6 liters, whereas my bottle of mountain dew has 2?

FOR SALE-5500 OBO
    1994 Chevy S10- SFA, racerunner coilovers up front, d44 front, '79 f150 rear, 4.88 gearing front and rear, detoit lockers front and rear, 35" BFG M/Ts, ricer seats , some sorta pioneer head unit, some sorta amp, will have 2 10" subs, soon to be a v8, custom dual exhaust fabbed by me, altezza taillights, nice tonneu, brush guard, custom fiberglass flares from previous owner

FOR SALE- 3000 OBO

2005 Z400- 13 tooth front sprocket, twist throttle, FMF Slip on , pro armor nerfs, pro taper countour bars, custom ounted ignition switch and idiot lights.

by the way, mine is a 400 2 stroke.

FOR SALE-5500 OBO

FOR SALE- 3000 OBO

I would like to see your scrambler. I was planning on going that route before I bought my 2005 predator. I imagine that you have seen the Hpd quads. They have a powervalve motor that they put in aftermarket 250r style frames. There are people that race XC, MX and desert on those things.

http://www.hpd-inc.com/racequad.htm

http://www.hpd-inc.com/images/CHASSIS%201.jpg

http://www.hpd-inc.com/images/CHASSIS%205.jpg
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

i know i guy who has a fully worked HPD Powermaxx racequad.... 94hp powervalve motor, axis front shocks, lonestar +3+1 a-arms, team axle carrier and hubs, custom air filter from twin air, custom aluminum gas tank and air box.... and a bunch of other stuff...

the hpd frame is a 250r front suspension and everything else is completely custom...

hey pastfast125 where are you getting a manual tranny for a scrambler and how is it going to work??? because off of the stock crankcase the only way to pull that off would be a belt driven tranny like what a harley davidson has on it.... or is an all new bottom end and case? if it is i want to know where to get it.... i need something to put into my HPD race frame

actually, you said it, harley tranny, cept I'm using a chain drive one. I just hope the trannies gear ratios are gonna be acceptable. I already have everything planned out. right now I'm working on thwe suspension. I need to try to get ahold of a harley tranny, and some sort of clutch soon for cheap.

FOR SALE-5500 OBO

FOR SALE- 3000 OBO

thats awesome.... i don't think there will be much issues with gear ratios, some of the bigger harley's run 10 second quarters and i know team industries possibly makes after market trannies and for sure does a lot of stuff with gears for them....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast