Thread: Glamis Video

Glamis Video

Ok last weekend me and some friends made a video at glamis. We all run haulers so its pretty hard to do some good roosts. Our jumping is pretty pathetic also but it was fun. Theres some racing and stuff with fire too. The video is pretty big, 8 minutes, so wait for it to load.

CLICK
    2006 Lt-r450
    Yoshimura products

cool vid..need to use a diff player thought.. I have T1 dsl and it is slow.. Do you have putfile or realplayer?

I am going to try to go to the dunes this weekend for spring break..
    I have some 8 paddle haulers.. What are you running? What is your gearing?

Who won in the drag against the yfz,honda,shee and LTR??
    08 LTR450
    You lick'em and Ill stick'em
    NO WIMPS!!

One of the races was just against the banshee. The ones at olds were against banshees too and they werent stock. The one i raced at olds had t-5s, reeds, bored.5 over, cool head, and a K&n. THe last race was against a 450r and yfz. The yfz lhad a pipe and was running vp.

I have 20x10x8 8 paddle haulers. I use stock gearing. Its the best for hill shooting beleive it or not. I cant get into 4th because it slows down but it will go faster revved out in 3rd with the stock 14T so i use that instead of 13.
    2006 Lt-r450
    Yoshimura products

yea man can u please upload it to a different player. Like putfile, realplayer, or sumthin else. My computer wont let me play the one u hosted it from.
    N. Bender

2009 LTR450-lightly modded

It will play, it just needs to load. How do i upload to windowsmedia player or realplayer though? what does that mean or where do i upload it to?
    2006 Lt-r450
    Yoshimura products

im on cable, pretty fast cable

Cant seem to get it to load, or even play smoothly
    1985 atc 200x [with 1986 motor] sold

1985 atc 200x smokes some but otherwise stock [sold]

2001 416ex Ross 10:8:1 hotcam stage 2 ported and polished. UM aluminm airbox. 158mj 42pj [think I need to go up on pj] It has black plastic has duel rate with compression & rebound adjust elka rear shock lone star +4 axle 20 inch razr's on douglas beadlock's. Up front I have lone star +2 chrome race arms with elka's triple rate compressino adjustable also has pro design air filter and WB E-Series slipon [with no rings on it] and Pro-armor nerf's. All Engine work done by 2-Strokes a local shop.

2004 450R has full HRC kit installed all airbox and jetting as well as cam Sparks full system, UNI filter, Pro-Armor Nerfs, 21 inch Razr2's on douglas beadlocks up front and 18 inch razr mx's on douglas beadlocks in the rear as well Geforce +3 axle. Lonestar racing +2.5 +1 a-arms. Derisi racing ZPS & link package [Best mod I did on my 450r so far] Flexxbars.