Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2006 GNCC "Orange Crush" Round #1 Preview & Youth Race Coverage

Yeah but what can I do They are only allowed so much missed time, and in reality an education will trump a rave anyday

He is pulling for his friends to do well at the Nationals, and wished he was there doing battle with them. Locals is about all we will be able to do this year the way it is looking. He did state that he hopes the new state youth mx series is ready for someone to come in and kick it because he will take out his anger on the track and anyone infront of him

Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    Yeah but what can I do They are only allowed so much missed time, and in reality an education will trump a rave anyday

. Locals is about all we will be able to do this year the way it is looking. He did state that he hopes the new state youth mx series is ready for someone to come in and kick it because he will take out his anger on the track and anyone infront of him

This posed a problem for Sis this year as well (along with our work schedules)had we been able to do the whole WORCS series ,so we are sticking with State and local events. Its soooo hard for them to catch up and in some cases -they cant . We will hit some National,but not the whole thing .
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by Admin
    With the parking spaces clearly marked in the cattle fields, the racers quickly raced to find the perfect parking space for the weekend as over 500 ATV racers alone signed up to compete on Sunday, which was record opening round attendance for GNCC ATV racing, and of the 500 were also 50 youth ATV racers excited to get their first chance to race in a Florida GNCC event.

ATVs were lined up behind many of trailer, and if I wouldn’t have known better, I would have thought I was at a MX National when I stumbled upon three ATVs that I wouldn’t expect to see at a GNCC event.

John Natalie Jr definitely has the GNCC bug because even though he is nursing a broken thumb on his clutch hand, he still couldn’t resist the chance to race in a GNCC event since it didn’t conflict with a MX National.

I initially expected to see Michelle Reiser also attempting her first GNCC race, but she is still dealing with her knee injury and a cold, which kept her from signing up to race.
    Great coverage Harlen! I was wondering if they were going to be at the GNCC also, since I saw them at my latest race for FTR at Gatorback. Any more pics of the Utility guys I raced my Rincon at Gatorback for the fun of it, and I actually commited myself to running both XC (rincon) and MX (450R of course) whenever I possibly can. I even got Natalie to sign his DVD that I had in my truck while at Gatorback Awesome guy and real down to earth!!
    2003 TRX650FA - HareScrambles quad, MudBuster cam, LRD exhaust, ATR's, weight removed.

'04 450R- A lot of modified parts

I know school here only lets us miss 5 days per semester. Really makes it bad if we get sick then want to leave early to go racing. Our school does not support our racing at all. Really sad too. We have alot of racers in this town.

Are there going to be any afternoon pics on here or have I missed not seeing them. Not hurring anyone just curious. Mommab

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910