Thread: Just bought KFX 80!

Just bought KFX 80!

Just bought an 06 KFX 80cc today for my son, so far its awesome! Took the restrictor out of the carb, it didnt have the energy to go up any hills with it in there...Son is totally thrilled! Thx to everyone that suggested this bike instead of the 50cc, my 8yr old is doing just fine on it! Anyone in the Phx area up for a family ride sometime feel free to msg me.

Just a happy new KFX owner!

Congrats on the new motor sickle! Lots of good info on these little beasts on here and elsewhere. Let me know if you need any help with anything. Bill

make sure the restictor is out of the exhaust side too!

Here is a pic of my boys KFX
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Charlie Don't Trike

85' ATC 350X
    85' YTM 225DR
    85' ATC 250SX
    85' ATC 200X
    84' ATC 200 autoX
    85' ATC 70
    85' YT 60
    83' ALT 50

Thats a sweet looking machine you have there maggiesboy...thx for the info, i took the restrictor out of the carb, the dealer wanted me to bring it in to do, saids its real complicated but i've done rejets so figured it cant be tough, took about 20 mins max....ill take the remaining restrictors out soon as my son has a few months riding experience..

Congrats! What did you end up having to give for it, as I remember you were asking about pricing in another thread. My son's only 5 and perfectly suited to his KFX50, but I can already tell from his quick progress that the 50 likely won't be enough for him for much more than another year. He's already said that his next quad will have to be the same color, you know kids..., so we'll likely be looking at KFX80s next year.

Wound up paying 2,300 OTD...the bike is awesome, i had to take the carb restrictor out immediately it was way too slow with it in, took about 30 mins in total to fix but still far from giving my son full power...my 8 yr old is still smiling!