Thread: buddy news help with 300ex

buddy news help with 300ex

me and my buddy were out all day this sunday and it was great but he decided that he wanted more power for a little speed and hill climbs i was thinkin of the t-4 slip-on with a k&n power kit would this be this bikes (300ex) hot pipe or what would yous say.

thanks
    01 yamaha warrior black & white complete big gun race pipe, dyno power kit w/k&n, 22" front razrs, rear 20*11*8, dg nerfs, prm front bumper, piaa headlights, msr chrome handle bars, ez pull clutch kit, nacs block-off plate, maier back plastics, + air box mods FOR SALE!

yellow 02 400ex, IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING EVEN MORE HOOKED UP!

A Big Gun system, or a E-series ive heard are the best pipes for a 300.

I havethe E-series, and i think its a pretty nice pipe.
    "Hit it again"

if he is looking for ton of mid range i would say try the hetrick racing pipe... it is decently cheap and is a really great pipe, the power from high 2nd threw mid 4th is the most increase and a little everywhere else
    thanks to my 04 sponsers: broque ward racing, ac racing, fibe industries, tag metals, rtc racing products, fmx racing, pappy's performance coatings
    current bikes
    250r-esr 310/ keihin 38pwk / jrd + +1 long travel/ fabtech 88 swing/ front pep triple rezzies comp adjust/ galfer/ hiper beads/ razr mx/ tag/ durablue/ ac/
    ^just a taste^
    300ex- r- razrs douglas .190 f- fast treckers douglas .190, ac bumper w/ mudscreen, renthal ,trail tech lights, K&N filter, Outerwear, K&N jet kit, powroll airbox lid, hetrick pipe, custom length works dual rate fronts with rezzies, works rear quadstar shock with rezzie, graydon proline nerfs, lsr axcaliber axle, burgard +1 400ex a-arms, galfer +2 brake lines

old bike(s)- 01 250ex

FMF???

Do yall guys not like the FMF pipes for 300???? i have on on mine and i LOVE it....power is great and so is the sound
    2000 300ex with FMF pipe, K&N filtercharger, Renthal Bars, Ceet cover, and Razr's on all 4 corners

which fmf pipe is it that you have there 300exwoodsracer?
    01 yamaha warrior black & white complete big gun race pipe, dyno power kit w/k&n, 22" front razrs, rear 20*11*8, dg nerfs, prm front bumper, piaa headlights, msr chrome handle bars, ez pull clutch kit, nacs block-off plate, maier back plastics, + air box mods FOR SALE!

yellow 02 400ex, IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING EVEN MORE HOOKED UP!

I have the FMF PerFormax silencer and head pipe...with the tunable disc system
    2000 300ex with FMF pipe, K&N filtercharger, Renthal Bars, Ceet cover, and Razr's on all 4 corners