Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Honda Civic Intake on the Preddy!

this is what i bought for my raptor

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=8047225675

part # 8047225675
    nate butler i am 17 years of age
    Drag raptor w/ a ssr drag racing 690 motor, +8 swinger, 48mm lectron carb, full ti yoshi, fullbore,skat-track,billet,K&N, chrome, acura cold air intake

july 1993 300zx twin turbo : )

ford escape decked out
    ebay number 260001429671

nice man! you will have to tell us how it works out for ya! i guarantee you will have to trim up the civic tube though.
    ~2008 YFZ~
    Pro Armor, Houser, Maxxis, Streamline

#621 WNYOA Harescramble Series
    www.wnyoa.net

Sponsors: Steel MX, Weapon MX, WolffRacing

www.steelmx.com
    www.weaponmx.com

i am goin to try my new civic intake with a NC modded carb. I heard on predowners.com before that doug does not suggest that, what you guys think, heard anything ? ill let you know how it works out, about a week till i get the carb tho.

Ryan
    Blk & Red 03 Pred 500
    NC drag pipe
    Razr II on ITP C-serise
    Rath SS headers
    Civic intake/ outerwear
    W.Brothers CDI
    pro grips
    Modded airbox

can someone send me a link of exactly what i need. Im going to buy an 03 pred. tomorrow and thats the first thing im doing.....can someone sell me everything i need or send me the links for everyting.

thanks......im NEW to polaris..haha
    99 426ex 11:1 wiesco piston, stage 2 hotcam, full cometic gaskets, hmf slip-on, crf timing chain, crt re-usable oil filter, 20'' holeshots on douglas, 20'' holshots on itps, Moose 16 tooth front sprocket, race cut fenders, Pro Taper bars, ac nerfs, ac bumper, scott grips, K&K p brake block off, wirtz clutch leaver and perch with quick adjust, motion pro cltuch cable, aftermarket oversized airbox,k&n airfilter and outerwears, prodesign teather kill switch, Ceet rebel flag seat cover, Tinner air scoops, barnett clutch kit with hd springs. HB brake disk.

GONE

03 Predator-Stage 4 trinity full exhaust, gearing, ac grab bar, pro taper bars.

Blood500, if you plan on sending your carb into Nicholas, i would just get the twin air. he can jet your carb more sport on for that setup. in terms of performance, the twin air will deliver decent gains throughtout the powerband, but the civic will really focus on acceleration!

Crazy400EX, go to www.predatorowners.com! someone is always selling/trading civic intakes on their! that is how i got mine
    ~2008 YFZ~

www.wnyoa.net

www.steelmx.com
    www.weaponmx.com

I aint sendin it to NC i was buyin off someone so i would have to jet it anyways. I am goin somewhere this weekend for about a week to ride and im goin to mess with the civiv intake i got and the stock carb for now, ill start with a 180 or so and go where i need. thanks lata
    Blk & Red 03 Pred 500
    NC drag pipe
    Razr II on ITP C-serise
    Rath SS headers
    Civic intake/ outerwear
    W.Brothers CDI
    pro grips
    Modded airbox

k thanks.
    99 426ex 11:1 wiesco piston, stage 2 hotcam, full cometic gaskets, hmf slip-on, crf timing chain, crt re-usable oil filter, 20'' holeshots on douglas, 20'' holshots on itps, Moose 16 tooth front sprocket, race cut fenders, Pro Taper bars, ac nerfs, ac bumper, scott grips, K&K p brake block off, wirtz clutch leaver and perch with quick adjust, motion pro cltuch cable, aftermarket oversized airbox,k&n airfilter and outerwears, prodesign teather kill switch, Ceet rebel flag seat cover, Tinner air scoops, barnett clutch kit with hd springs. HB brake disk.

GONE

03 Predator-Stage 4 trinity full exhaust, gearing, ac grab bar, pro taper bars.

Originally posted by Blood500
    I aint sendin it to NC i was buyin off someone so i would have to jet it anyways. I am goin somewhere this weekend for about a week to ride and im goin to mess with the civiv intake i got and the stock carb for now, ill start with a 180 or so and go where i need. thanks lata
    you are also going to want a 50pj if you dont already have it! i am at the 4rth slot on the needle! good luck!
    ~2008 YFZ~

www.wnyoa.net

www.steelmx.com
    www.weaponmx.com

all im gona do is buy a piece of 18in exhaust tubing which is 3in dia same size as civic and mod that to see what happens. just need to figure out how to mount it any body want to help just pm me on how i can mount it on a 400ex with no airbox. pic. or drawings will help thanks
    400ex
    K&N Filter With precharger
    Moose racing nerf bars
    Big Gun rev box
    Dyno Jet kit
    450R carb
    Holeshot XCR front and rear
    custom intake (no-Airbox)
    14t front sprocket
    custom air scoops
    wb r-4 slip on
    to come
    +2 A-ARMS
    Lone star axle
    426cc Kit

Go to HEAVEN when you die till then ride like HELL!

ya a 50pj would be great, cause this thing flows like a mofo, but take the airbox off completely if you a better bang up top. made half a bike diff on mine when i had it on.
    05 Predator TLD
    Full Sonic Blue plastics:
    HMF Ballance pro slip on Black:
    New Ceramic Coated Rath Header w/heat shield (somewhat polished) Rath +2 A-Arms :
    Fox Floats Front Shox:
    9" Hipers w/blk Rings Mounted w/ Maxxis Razr 2's: (Civic Intake w/K&N) Currently Raths K&n Intake W/outerwear:
    No air Box(CUSTOM Yamaha R1 LED Tail Light 39t: Blk Radiator Shrouds: Pro Armor Nerfs:
    Pro Armor Pro XC bumper: Black TAG Handlebars: Powermadd Handguards: Custom Made Black Headlight covers: ITP Sand Stars(glamis baby):
    and im broke now 175 main 50 Pilot 3 1/2 out A/F

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast