Thread: How much hp should my 300ex be pushing

How much hp should my 300ex be pushing

I was wondering about how much hp my 300ex should be putting out at the crank and at the wheels?

wiseco piston .020 ovewr with 11:1 compression, milled head, ported and polished( trail port),3-angle valve job, fmf megamax slip on, web cam springs rocker arm and stage 2 cam, kn filter , high performance cdi, wheel spacers, 14t front sprocket.

And how much should I be looking at when i get rid of my megamax and put on a white brothers header and Hmf silencer.
    1993 300ex
    wiseco piston .020 over with 11:1 compression, milled head, ported and polished, 3 angle valve job,fmf megamax system, web cam springs hardweld rocker arm and stage 2 cam, kn filter , bandits front and rear douglas red label polished wheels, ac bumper, ac mx grab bar, full chassis skids, blue maier plastics with yellow factory effex graphics, works dual rate front shocks, high performance cdi, 14t front sprocket, 400ex heelgaurds

2001 blaster - some mods SOLD

A recent study shows that 92% of young adults have turned emo. Represent, if you're one of the 8% who remained GANGSTA.

I'd guess mid 20's. You didn't indicate the CC's. I'm assuming stock bore and stroke with 11:1.
    Brandon -O||||O-
    1998 Honda TRX300EX (330)

sorry its bored .020 over with 11:1 compression and stock stroke.
    1993 300ex
    wiseco piston .020 over with 11:1 compression, milled head, ported and polished, 3 angle valve job,fmf megamax system, web cam springs hardweld rocker arm and stage 2 cam, kn filter , bandits front and rear douglas red label polished wheels, ac bumper, ac mx grab bar, full chassis skids, blue maier plastics with yellow factory effex graphics, works dual rate front shocks, high performance cdi, 14t front sprocket, 400ex heelgaurds

2001 blaster - some mods SOLD

A recent study shows that 92% of young adults have turned emo. Represent, if you're one of the 8% who remained GANGSTA.

300ex

i have a 300ex that is a true 298cc with a web cam frc carb 37mm head work tc pipe harden rockers advanded timing lighten flywheel and it made 25hp and 18flbs with moto cross tires everybody says that the dyno might be under most by 2 or 3 hp but each dyno is diffrent

Originally posted by wantablaster
    sorry its bored .020 over with 11:1 compression and stock stroke.
    Im a tard.. I should have read your signature.. lol.

The 0.20 won't really make a difference.. but the compression, cam and porting helps a lot. Mid 20's is good power for a 300ex. Stock it's only about 15hp at the rear wheel (18hp at the crank).
    Brandon -O||||O-

Re: 300ex

Originally posted by bracey
    i have a 300ex that is a true 298cc with a web cam frc carb 37mm head work tc pipe harden rockers advanded timing lighten flywheel and it made 25hp and 18flbs with moto cross tires everybody says that the dyno might be under most by 2 or 3 hp but each dyno is diffrent
    You'd get a few more ponies out of her with dyno tires on. You loose power on a dyno with knobbies.
    Brandon -O||||O-