Thread: buying a dale

buying a dale

hey guys i am going to look at the cannondale this weekend its and 03 canninbal with some upgrades what should i be looking for when i see it anything that is obious on them he said all the updates were done and new z400 bearings ext. let me know thanks

well i bought my bone stock 02 canninbial a year and a half ago for 3100 and i put a timbostroker in it and she has never run better do u know abou t cannondaleriders.com they save my arsh alot also i see ur in pa my main motor man Randy Brandit is in pa also so if u have any motor problems or any dale problems give him a call 717 530 9110 if u do speak with him tell him Austin sent u
    he used to work for cannondale so he knows his stuff preaty good
    02 canin
    450 blaze shocks
    baja t9 razor
    protaper big bars
    ac propegs Thanks armoks 4 my .8 and randy 4 my motor work

thanks man i really appreciate it. i will have to give him a call when i get the quad i am going sunday to check it out

You might want to ask for proof of upgrades. It seems a lot of Dales are being advertised with "all the upgrades" and turn out to have none or few. Ask them to pull the filters and clutch covers for inspection. In fact of no proof is shown assume its a bone stocker and base your price on that.

get it
    2003 Cannodale Blaze: HDC Built 468 Falicon Stroker, JE 13:1 piston, portjob,PC Carbon Rad. Shrouds,Carbon Tank Cover, Carbon Headlight Deletes, LSR Axle, Houser +3 LT arms, TCS LT shocks, Ohlins w/ Elka Parts Rear, Holeshot XCR's and MXR4's, Z400 throttle, FMF Ti4 Anodized silencer, PRM Bumper and Grab bar

2003 Silverado 3500 D/A Ext. Cab LS AFE stg 2 Intake,Predator stacked w/ Edge Hot O.J., Magna Flow Str8 Piped,PUTCO Grille, SCC Ram-Air hood,Escalade Handles,Smoked cab/marker lights, Kicker Components, JL W6 12's, 1200W JBL amp,Eclipse Double Din Touchscreen, and many more to come