Thread: 03 z-400 in ky

03 z-400 in ky

my buddy is selling a 03 z-400..its got a 04 kfx motor on it with low hours..also has hmf full exhaust, ac nerf bars, ac bumper,new fast trekker rear tires, new moose handlebars and grips. runs really good. looking to get around $3200 for it. I'll try to get some pics if your interested. also may take some trades for other quads so tell me what yall go
    06 450r..gutted pipe, rev box mod,shaved fenders, C&D racing sitckers...lots more to come..aint got any money right now
    98 cr125..sst pipe, shorty silencer, rad valve, tag fat bars, wiesco piston,many mods....for sale
    AIM-Diedrich5

i gotta 400ex i'll trade you...or for your cr but i'd need a lil bit of $$ on top of that
    1987 250r pretty stock

hes not looking to his 400...im rebuilding my bike right now..it should be done in a few weeks and i might hit ya up on a trade
    06 450r..gutted pipe, rev box mod,shaved fenders, C&D racing sitckers...lots more to come..aint got any money right now
    98 cr125..sst pipe, shorty silencer, rad valve, tag fat bars, wiesco piston,many mods....for sale
    AIM-Diedrich5

do you have any pictures of it? maybe some threw the rebuild or something
    1987 250r pretty stock

i'll try to get some pics in a few days...i stay at my g/f's house and its at my house..its all apart right now though cause im clean and polishing the frame..but i snap some pics when i get time
    AIM-Diedrich5

any interest in a 250r? let me know
    88 250r with paul turner motor ..... classic and still the best!