Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bought A Polaris Outlaw!!!!!

anybody ride this on an MX track?? that's what I wanna know about.
    " Hi my name is Peter, I'll be your nipples"

let me get this straight, your honda has 1.6 liters, whereas my bottle of mountain dew has 2?

FOR SALE-5500 OBO
    1994 Chevy S10- SFA, racerunner coilovers up front, d44 front, '79 f150 rear, 4.88 gearing front and rear, detoit lockers front and rear, 35" BFG M/Ts, ricer seats , some sorta pioneer head unit, some sorta amp, will have 2 10" subs, soon to be a v8, custom dual exhaust fabbed by me, altezza taillights, nice tonneu, brush guard, custom fiberglass flares from previous owner

FOR SALE- 3000 OBO

2005 Z400- 13 tooth front sprocket, twist throttle, FMF Slip on , pro armor nerfs, pro taper countour bars, custom ounted ignition switch and idiot lights.

with correct suspension this quad will be hard to beat on mx track..Would be wicked with extended a-arms..and long travel suspension...

I'd also like to know if the dreaded brake problem has been finally fixed on the outlaw.......for those who know what it was like, please do tell!!!
    03' Predator, WB Pipe, Twin Air Clamp On, Nicholas Cycle Race Modified Carb, Niicholas Cycle Race Port and Flowed Head, Wiseco 12.5:1 piston, PMR Rear Bumper, HPD Front Bumper, Gunner Tether Cord, Rath Racing Vicous Pegs, Rath Racing headlight covers, Rath Chromoly Fender Brackets, HPD steering dampener, JetBlast air scoops, HPD triple rate springs, Fox rezzies, Lightened 30lbs, Lowered 2 Inches, 2-25 fin inline coolers.

Originally posted by Bradracer18
    I'd also like to know if the dreaded brake problem has been finally fixed on the outlaw.......for those who know what it was like, please do tell!!!
    the brakes are different on the Outlaw. I will check tonight.

What brake problem? Hope I don't have anything to worry about!
    2006 Polaris Outlaw
    HMF Exhaust
    K&N Air Filter
    Outerwears Airbox Lid

not on the Outlaw but on the Predator the front brakes drag a little.

On a hard spin by hand....by clean brakes will only let the tires spin about a revolution, sometimes less.....

If you check tonight, please see, if there is any way they can be converted to the pred.....from what you remember anyway.
    03' Predator, WB Pipe, Twin Air Clamp On, Nicholas Cycle Race Modified Carb, Niicholas Cycle Race Port and Flowed Head, Wiseco 12.5:1 piston, PMR Rear Bumper, HPD Front Bumper, Gunner Tether Cord, Rath Racing Vicous Pegs, Rath Racing headlight covers, Rath Chromoly Fender Brackets, HPD steering dampener, JetBlast air scoops, HPD triple rate springs, Fox rezzies, Lightened 30lbs, Lowered 2 Inches, 2-25 fin inline coolers.

Both my front tires on my Outlaw spun many times around, so yes it is fixed on the Outlaw. The whole brake system is different then the Pred.

so no possible way to turn the pred system into an outlaw system???.......poo

The front brake handle and resevior(sp) and front calipers are different, but I sure they will fit a Pred.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast