Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bought A Polaris Outlaw!!!!!

Originally posted by bradley300
    wow, everyone really seems to like thiers! i'm torn on what to do, i can get a 06 TLD for less than 6000 out the door, but we never realy talked about an outlaw. i would REALLY like to ride one before i bought it, they are heavy, which wouldnt bother me if i weighed a little more than 135 lbs, lol. anyone with an outlaw race xc at haspin that might be intersted in letting me take a test drive?
    Sorry, no Outlaw here, but which races at Haspin are you planning on doing? Looks like I will only make a few of the last ones, and maybe the Halloween 100. Not trying to hijack a thread.

I totally agree about the sales thing. These Outlaws are going to be hot. I have already quoted about 4 trades in the last two days. I think that it is funny how people complain about the weight before they ever even ride it. You can't feel the weight!!!! There isn't a quad out there that rides like this thing.

blood550, we send our shocks down the road to BWR suspention.The phone #is 740-707-8074. He does a great job on our stuff.
    Special Thanks To:
    KTM North America, Brian Healea of KTM, Sport Cycles Racing, FMF, Motorex, Houser Racing, Rath Racing, Thor, Spy Goggles

Just picked up mine..I will be riding it tomorrow...

lets keep the feedback coming! give us your opinion tomorrow Mental State
    ~2008 YFZ~
    Pro Armor, Houser, Maxxis, Streamline

#621 WNYOA Harescramble Series
    www.wnyoa.net

Sponsors: Steel MX, Weapon MX, WolffRacing

www.steelmx.com
    www.weaponmx.com

Well, I'll tell you what. I have been racing a Predator in XC for 3 years going on my 4th. I have had my Outlaw for two weeks now getting it dialed in for the Georgia GNCC next weekend. I can tell you, gentleman, it is the real deal. I am alot faster on it already than on the Predator. I will be able to race it stronger longer because of the suberb handling. It just doesn't beat you up like all the other quads I had raced/ridden. It definatly is faster than my Pred. Each tire is seeking it's own traction all the time, in fact, it can get you in trouble if you aren't paying attention. I love it so far and can't wait till I race it next weekend. I will let you know how it did, later.
    Many thanks to my sponsors -
    Weekend Warrior Motorsports
    Blackwood Electrical Co. Inc.
    Bairs Polaris of N. Canton-Bairsinc.com
    MXBOOTBUNNY.COM
    Cardio Stack
    GNCC C Class 35+
    OMA Nationals C Class
    AWRCS 4 Stroke Class
    CRA Senior II XC
    CRA Senior Class MX
    2006 Outlaw #303

I'd like someone to tell me if it has any body roll, like when going into a corner hard or something??? I noticed it doesn't have any sway bars or anything similar.....
    03' Predator, WB Pipe, Twin Air Clamp On, Nicholas Cycle Race Modified Carb, Niicholas Cycle Race Port and Flowed Head, Wiseco 12.5:1 piston, PMR Rear Bumper, HPD Front Bumper, Gunner Tether Cord, Rath Racing Vicous Pegs, Rath Racing headlight covers, Rath Chromoly Fender Brackets, HPD steering dampener, JetBlast air scoops, HPD triple rate springs, Fox rezzies, Lightened 30lbs, Lowered 2 Inches, 2-25 fin inline coolers.

Originally posted by Bradracer18
    I'd like someone to tell me if it has any body roll, like when going into a corner hard or something??? I noticed it doesn't have any sway bars or anything similar.....
    It does have a sway bar on the rear just in front of the shocks and no roll I could fell

I had a good 3 hour ride on it yesterday..It perfprmed flawlessly..I love this bike..Cant remember last time I was so excited about a quad..I was much faster in the woods than I ever was..It is no drag racer but that can be fixed with mods..Basicaly you cant do anything wrong on this quad it just wont get out of shape..I was hitting whoops WFO and it soaked it up..I was hitting jumps of camber on purpose and never did it try and buck me off..Polaris is on to something here and if other manufactures start making quads similar in design..The atv world will never be the same...

Originally posted by Big Chuck
    Well, I'll tell you what. I have been racing a Predator in XC for 3 years going on my 4th. I have had my Outlaw for two weeks now getting it dialed in for the Georgia GNCC next weekend. I can tell you, gentleman, it is the real deal. I am alot faster on it already than on the Predator. I will be able to race it stronger longer because of the suberb handling. It just doesn't beat you up like all the other quads I had raced/ridden. It definatly is faster than my Pred. Each tire is seeking it's own traction all the time, in fact, it can get you in trouble if you aren't paying attention. I love it so far and can't wait till I race it next weekend. I will let you know how it did, later.
    Believe it, my IRS already saved me from flipping the quad when the back right wheel hit a big rock as I was landing a crooked jump. I wasn't ready for it and I got knocked off but the quad just kept going and nothing happened to me or it. If that were a straight axle I know it would have rolled on top of me
    2006 Polaris Outlaw
    HMF Exhaust
    K&N Air Filter
    Outerwears Airbox Lid

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast