Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bought A Polaris Outlaw!!!!!

Exclamation Bought A Polaris Outlaw!!!!!

After much hasseling and 3 months of waiting, my dealership called me this afternoon and told me they got ONE Polaris Outlaw today and had it assembled for me in the showroom! Tomorrow morning I will be there at 9am when they open to buy it! It will be waiting for me when I get home from school on Thursday, maybe TOMORROW!! I'll have pics and videos of it by Thursday night. HAHAAAA!!!!! I'm the second! WOOT! Big upgrade from a Trail Blazer! (250cc, 2 stroke, automatic piece of ****). Talk to ya Thursday night!
    2006 Polaris Outlaw
    HMF Exhaust
    K&N Air Filter
    Outerwears Airbox Lid

Re: Bought A Polaris Outlaw!!!!!

Originally posted by lvlenace
    Big upgrade from a Trail Blazer! (250cc, 2 stroke, automatic piece of ****). Talk to ya Thursday night!
    hell yeah it is!lol tell us how you like it! i'm torn between an 06 TLD pred and an outlaw right now
    Planning a comeback...

sounds sweet man! deffinetly post some vids for us!!!!!!!!!
    ~2008 YFZ~
    Pro Armor, Houser, Maxxis, Streamline

#621 WNYOA Harescramble Series
    www.wnyoa.net

Sponsors: Steel MX, Weapon MX, WolffRacing

www.steelmx.com
    www.weaponmx.com

o man ur lucky
    2001 honda 440ex
    -big bore 440 kit, white bros slip on, nacs graphics, hot cams stage 2, omf air scoops, Blue renthal fat bars, k&n air filter and pre filter, prm skid plates, ac front bumper, peg extensions, ex racing chain, blue frame, douglas rear rims, gusseted frame, hinson clutch, parkbrake block off, DG fat nerfs, Msr donominator clucth perch and Msr hp lever, Fat bar pad, Pro Grip grips, Maxxis Razr tires, Maier 250r hood, White Bros Rev limiter, Works G series tripple rates.

2000 polaris scrambler 500

Hey, I am glad to see you have your Outlaw!! I absolutley love mine. After I rode Stephanies Outlaw here at our store on our test track I have had Outlaw fever!! I just spent the winter pimping out my 06 pred L.E. for this season, But now I need to start all over with my new machine. I have rode it about 6 hours total. The ride is unbelivable!!! So smooth, The ruts going up hills that I had to straddle with the Predator now act like berms shooting me up them like a rocket!!! I swear I am much faster in the woods on this stock machine than on my modified predator. The only thing that I have changed is the tire to Razor 2s and added a set of cycra pro bends. This thing is ready to race. I cannot wait to get it on the track. We are rooting for Stephanie to bring home a big win from Florida aboard her Outlaw!!
    Special Thanks To:
    KTM North America, Brian Healea of KTM, Sport Cycles Racing, FMF, Motorex, Houser Racing, Rath Racing, Thor, Spy Goggles

Very Very pleased with mine so far. Very good torque and power and a unbeliveable ride.

chadhix, sounds great! everyone seems to really love the outlaw! i know Calds650 already took his too the dunes and reported it worked well there as well!

can you guys think of any complaints? have you had the oppurtunity to compare/race around with othe machines? from what i hear it is a helluva good machine, the only problem being the weight!
    ~2008 YFZ~
    Pro Armor, Houser, Maxxis, Streamline

#621 WNYOA Harescramble Series
    www.wnyoa.net

Sponsors: Steel MX, Weapon MX, WolffRacing

www.steelmx.com
    www.weaponmx.com

You all have fun I have PS the Outlaw works great out in the desert too

I race XC on my machines. The machine does not feel heavy at all. I think it more than makes up for it in tight woods handling.The machine is just so nimble in the tight stuff!!! The brakes will stop you on a dime, just tap the brakes and slide it in and out of the trees.I have found myself finding higher gears than I would usally do on my pred. 1st and 2nd on my pred have turned into 2nd and 3rd,4th on straights on the outlaw. The predator is no slouch, but the way the machine handles just lets me find higher gears because of its handling-ride. I just got my polaris performance front bumper today at work. It looks sick!! It looks like the pp logo from the race division. My pipe should be in about a week from now. If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask. I am the GM at Don Wood Polaris in Athens,Ohio, So these machine are a big part of my life!!! I am around atvs more than I am around my wife!! Thank god she puts up with me!
    Special Thanks To:
    KTM North America, Brian Healea of KTM, Sport Cycles Racing, FMF, Motorex, Houser Racing, Rath Racing, Thor, Spy Goggles

By the way Calds, I would love to try the dunes sometime. I am glad that you have enjoyed your machine so far. We are looking at putting together a team for BAJA. I think that it would be a blast.
    Special Thanks To:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast