Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nc riders

nc riders

have any of you guys heard of the mocksville trails , or any others near my part of the state ? (davie county) I know there are a lot of trails around here, and i've heard the mocksville trails mentioned in an old post.. any ideas ? Thanks !

I live in King North CaK A Lac. Ive always wondered how many NC riders we got here. Wonder if we could ride sometime? My e-mail is nolzroyce@hotmail.com E-mail me if ur interested.
    Rage
    2001 Honda 300ex
    Supertrapp 3 inch racing series pipe
    Air box lid modifications
    Removed storage tube
    Soon To Come
    Twist throttle
    AC Nerf Bars

Fear causes hesitation, hesitation turns your fear into reality.
    If you aren't covered in dirt, dead tired and about to run out of gas, go do 20 more laps!

i ride in NC

I live in Macon county. So if any one lives close to western north carolina or around in there give me a shout and will ride sometime.

You guys need to check out atvnc.com it's a great site for NC riders, and it's mostly for sport quads too...

Thank god for yall ppl

I live in NC and am desperate for new plasces to ride...I'll try and find out about some of those places. I had a bad incident about a yr ago and the only way to get to trails near me is to ride on the road about a mile or two and my parents won't let me anymore so I have been lookin for some spots to ride...Thanx

rides

hey i know a lot of local trails , where are u near ? I'm also looking to trade my 300ex for a 2 wheeler woods bike if you know any1 interested , i have pics.. email me ericandsusan@yadtel.net

im in jacksonville.. stuntin400ex@yahoo.com

I live in timberlake which is close to durham

i'm in the raleigh area... check out www.mototracks.com for spots

Im in the Greensboro area.I usally ride in Stokes and Rockingham counties.But there are a few others too.Rockcreek dairy rd is a pretty good place to.Somebody has built a track out there but the landings on most of the doubles are way to steep for a quad.Atleast for me!.I ride every weekend so lets ride!
    00 400 ex
    far from stock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast