Thread: Great turn out for Round 1

Great turn out for Round 1

We will have the results, recaps and some photo's soon!
    Visit
    http://www.jandjracing.com (Thousands of race photos)

I ride a 400ex, my wife rides a Wolverine, my son mx races a 300ex, my nephew races a KFX450, my sister in-law rides a Eiger, my father in-law rides a 400ex and my mother in-law drive a Rhino. So ATV's are a family thing for us.

I know we had 100 riders sign up, which was awesome. 99 were announced to have signed up but I know of one rider who hadnt signed up yet so that made 100!

cant wait for the photos and everything to be posted!
    2006 CBR600RR Track Bike "6Hunny"

Your off to a great start this year CDaleChick! A 1-1 win in the womens sure is a great way to start the season!
    Visit
    http://www.jandjracing.com (Thousands of race photos)

I ride a 400ex, my wife rides a Wolverine, my son mx races a 300ex, my nephew races a KFX450, my sister in-law rides a Eiger, my father in-law rides a 400ex and my mother in-law drive a Rhino. So ATV's are a family thing for us.

Originally posted by kd5sfq
    Your off to a great start this year CDaleChick! A 1-1 win in the womens sure is a great way to start the season!
    thanks a lot! I have been so excited about it. I have a lot of work to do to get back to how I used to be. When I get there again Im going to maybe run two classes...novice and womens, but for now Im sticking with womens!
    2006 CBR600RR Track Bike "6Hunny"

Will post the race results with some photos here asap, before the weekend is up. Congrats on your win, Kara!
    check out www.jandjracing.com for LOTS of race action pics, and get ATV Games, puzzles, resources and more at www.atvroundup.com

ride safe, ride hard, have fun